Doing this for school - Want to take a survey?

Gowk said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
I took it.
So I have a question... If you stood out next to traffic, (85 Db) for 8 Hours, that would hurt your ears?

Depends on the sound.

It could hurt you hearing. Like always wear ear procession when dealing with loud noises, especially guns, rock concerts, or something simple like a lawnmower.

In theory standing by traffic for 8 hours could hurt you.

Hope thats ok

Gowk

but i will bet you cash that traffic isn't always the nsame sound for 8 hours long xD

red blastoise said:
Gowk said:
Ampha-pwn77 said:
I took it.
So I have a question... If you stood out next to traffic, (85 Db) for 8 Hours, that would hurt your ears?

Depends on the sound.

It could hurt you hearing. Like always wear ear procession when dealing with loud noises, especially guns, rock concerts, or something simple like a lawnmower.

In theory standing by traffic for 8 hours could hurt you.

Hope thats ok

Gowk

but I will bet you cash that traffic isn't always the nsame sound for 8 hours long xD

Thats is correct. It is really dependent on the noise level.

Please keep answering it. We need a few more!.

Gowk

I've answered the survey.

It's not easy to get much feedback from a single Pokemon forum.

Still everything counts.

We are getting close to 100 people. About 60 more to go!

Thanks everyone.

Gowk

Took it.

Was kinda undecided on "About how much time do you spend listening to your iPod, or MP3 Player per day?", because I can go days without listening to any music, but there's days when I just listen practically non-stop...
There should've been a "depends" option. I just averaged out now :S

I answered your survey. I am surprise that some random moderators or super moderator did not close this thread...lol...jk...

rage780 said:
I answered your survey. I am surprise that some random moderators or super moderator did not close this thread...lol...jk...

Why?

Thanks guys!

I have a total of 96 people's answers. This is great.

Only a few more. Thanks everyone.

Gowk

TehQiGl said:
I took the survey, very interesting, to say the least. :3

Thanks.

Hey the first survey met its max of entries

The second, exactly same one is here at this website : tinyurl.com/hearingsurvey2

Gowk

I did the first one, if you really needed to know.

dmaster out.

Back