Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 9789 *Begins rolling snowballs* What's your name?

View attachment 9790 Oh! Milady, I had heard no rumours of that kind. I was simply told what species you are. Though he did mention a Mudkip, Carvanha, Espurr, and Shellos at one point.

Would one of the treasures be an object called the Thunder Rod?

ralts--hat_zpsemlzfkt3.jpg
The name does ring a bell, yes. What is it?

PP2624.png
*places smaller snowball on top of larger one* You can call me Pierce! What's your name?

ralts--hat-serious_zpsro935aw9.jpg
Wait, what? your name is Pierce?

PP2624.png
*places smaller snowball on top of larger one* You can call me Pierce! What's your name?

698.png My name is Mimiri. My sisters are Waroo, Mizara, Yuno, Eni, and Mytari , and Mama's name is Yani.

*Creates stick-like things out of ice for arms*

The name does ring a bell, yes. What is it?
699.png A Few weeks ago, a group of Travellers came out of nowhere and crashed in the middle of that room that you all came from. The Pokémon who asked me to be here gave me the item, and told me to only give it to someone who could pass the tests, milady Ralts.

View attachment 9791 My name is Mimiri. My sisters are Waroo, Mizara, Yuno, Eni, and Mytari , and Mama's name is Yani.

*Creates stick-like things out of ice for arms*

View attachment 9792 A Few weeks ago, a group of Travellers came out of nowhere and crashed in the middle of that room that you all came from. The Pokémon who asked me to be here gave me the item, and told me to only give it to someone who could pass the tests, milady Ralts.

Travellers that came out of nowhere on the room we just came from? most intriguing, indeed. Most intriguing... Do you know who these travellers are? have they stopped by here to get the thunder rod themselves? and, this pokemon that asked you to keep the thunder rod safe, was it a grovyle, by any chance? tall, green fellow, with leaves?

I apologize for all these questions; really, we don't know why we're here, and any information I could get about what is happening would be marvellous.

548.png
Ooh, p-pretty..! C-can I also play in the snow?
548.png
Budew, you don't look too well, a-are you all right?

702.png
That is a beautiful snowmon! That hat really looks like Budew!... Oh wait, it is Budew, ... hi there!
702.png
Can we build an Igloo next? So some of us don't get frozen.

sorry I haven't done much the last few updates. I should be around more now.

Yay! Snow! This room feels different than the others. It's peaceful in here. *goes to play in the snow* Hi, Amaura!

Travellers that came out of nowhere on the room we just came from? most intriguing, indeed. Most intriguing... Do you know who these travellers are? have they stopped by here to get the thunder rod themselves? and, this pokemon that asked you to keep the thunder rod safe, was it a grovyle, by any chance? tall, green fellow, with leaves?

I apologize for all these questions; really, we don't know why we're here, and any information I could get about what is happening would be marvellous.
699.png Well... one of them was a flower-like Pokémon, the other was a dog, and the third one was a round ball thing. And I can't remember who asked me about the Thunder Rod. My Apologies, milady.

699.png Girls, go play.

698.png *Waroo walks over to Dedenne and Vanillite*

698.png *Mizara walks over to Pichu and Petilil*

698.png *Yuno walks over to Gible and Murkrow*

698.png *Eni walks over to Riolu and Honedge*

698.png *Mytari stays back*

698.png Let's play!

View attachment 9794 Well... one of them was a flower-like Pokémon, the other was a dog, and the third one was a round ball thing. And I can't remember who asked me about the Thunder Rod. My Apologies, milady.

Oh, it's quite alright, I just had a slight suspicion we both knew this pokemon. Now, these other pokemon you mentioned are Lilligant, Houndoom and Togepi; they want the three treasures for some reason they haven't explained to us, but I'm not yet convinced that giving them to them is the right thing to do. You mentioned you were asked to give the thunder rod to whoever passes some kind of trial? I imagine those three didn't pass, what ever might those be, otherwise they wouldn't have asked us.

And seeing as we were... forced, to take possession of one of the treasures... *shows red gem* I imagine now it's the time to think this through. But, seeing how my partners are having such grand fun with your lovely children, we can wait.

MDP443.png
How does Yuno walk over to me? I am back where we came from. Anyways the story must go on! *Throws snowball at Pierce*

702.png
Waroo and Icicle, we need to build a fort (igloo) really fast! Or else we are going down in this snowball fight! *starts building the igloo*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back