Finished Dungeons and Dragonites! [RPG]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome back, Travellers! Unfortunately, the tide soaked our oven, so we don't have any cupcakes yet. In the meantime, you guys did promise to grab one last thing for me.

MDP443.png
*Squints* no cupcakes, no rock casing!

I've got baby chicks back home!

ralts---hat-shock_zpsx6nwedzs.jpg
I'm sorry, WHAT?

Also, Lilligant, I have a question for you; did you by any chance attempt to gather these treasures yourselves? I mean, it wasn't particularly hard to get them. Besides, why do you even want them? what are they good for?

Due to some people wanting the game to speed up, deadlines will be every tuesday (including tonight), thursday, and saturday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You enter the room!

The room seems empty. It's damp, with a lot of stalagmites and stalactites. At the end there's a small crevasse.

Suddenly Shieldon!

410.png
What are you doing here?

410.png
Whatever it is, I don't like it.

410.png
Should we tell Big Bastiodon?

410.png
Nah, they seem weak. We can probably take 'em.

410.png
Hello! Strangers! State your business.

Character Sheets: http://pastebin.com/f46UCAqt

durant_icon_by_skyleaf2000-d9t3afs.png
"Hello! I am Amalyn! I vas asking a friend for some leaves to eat, when suddenly I appeared here! Do you have any leaves to spare?" .^.

MDP447.png
Hmm. Seems you lot can't count. Look, we don't want to fight, and even if we did, there are a lot more of us, people would get hurt, and we all want to avoid that. I will let the Ralts talk about our purpose, in the mean time I am going to make some more tea if you would like any?

Thank you, Riolu, that's very nice of you.

*Pulls Swablu out of her head*

ralts--smug_zpsl3ibtgf1.jpg
Hello! we have come here to warn you; outside this cave, there are three pokemon who crave the item you guard; they want us to get it for them, but honestly, I don't trust them, and I believe we could reach a compromise with you kind fellows without any need to fight: by working together, you would keep your Rock Casing, and we would learn what they intend to do with us, the items, and why. Does that seem like a fair agreement to you?

Let's be honest here though - EXP is only going to get harder to obtain as we go through the cave.
I say we beat 'em for levels. Riolu and Honedge, with Fighting type moves, would make it real easy.

Let's be honest here though - EXP is only going to get harder to obtain as we go through the cave.
I say we beat 'em for levels. Riolu and Honedge, with Fighting type moves, would make it real easy.

For now, I'm assuming that we'll have to fight lilligant, houndoom and togepi after we gather all the treasures, so if we can get the shieldon and bastiodon to help us beat them first, they (the fossils) will be weakened if it turns out that we need the treasures to move on, and we have to defeat them anyway.
evil%20laugh_zpspkts5vwe.gif

Of course, if any of you prefer the more... straightforward approach, you know what to do. Just... attract all the metal attacks to yourselves, please; this little fairy wants nothing to do with those.

And no, TGK, this is out of character, so the NPCs can't hear us. Let's see if they help us; if not, keeper will have his wish.

Last edited:
I've been telling Carson how obvious it is that we're gonna have to kill the Convicted group for a while. :p It's also obvious that we're gonna have to fight for this stone, because we've had no reasonable alternative provided. I say we just sucker punch 'em so that we get the first strike.

Bastiodon will definitely have Metal Blast though; we need to keep this in mind.

There's no Bastiodon yet. We have the ability to strike first at these little guys now, then worry about the inevitable boss. Rather not deal with another Tyrunt and Tyrantrum situation.

If you guys decide to attack, Amalyn won't be much help attacking-wise. Only damaging move is 0.25x. @_@
But she can lower their Defense...

My attacks are 0.5x, but I could hit them all at once if I survive with my low speed... but with a couple of fighting type moves in our group they shouldn't be too hard to take

410.png
Do you think they're like the last group?

410.png
Nah, there's more of 'em, so this should be easier.

410.png
That's not how this works!

410.png
Are you sure? They could trip over themselves. They look weak enough.

410.png
Let's ask again: Why are you here?

You hear footsteps in the distance!

Vracken makes tea!

Stats: http://pastebin.com/f46UCAqt

(you can submit actions for saturday, but you don't have to unless you enter combat)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back