Ebay?Most Sought After..

casperobf

Aspiring Trainer
Hey Hey,
I was just looking on ebay at unopened booster packs and it seems relaly inconsistent as to what sells and what doesnt , just thought it be intresting to know what you guys think are the most souhght after unopened boosters between

emerald - unseen forces - hidden legends - fire red - and legend maker?

cool !
DAN

Probably Unseen Forces, mainly because the set is good as a whole, and every single ex in the set can be good.
Hidden Legends and Red Green aren't sought after much anymore because they are about to be rotated out of the format.
Legend Maker is probably decently sought after, but overall, it isn't as good of a set as Unseen Forces.
Emerald is a horrible set that few people want.

That is a good question. I would say sets from deoxys up until now holon phantoms. I think those sets are sought after now and also all of the wizards of the coast sets too because they are now out of print but still being made.:)

Thanx for oyur responses :) I just thought it was a cool topic ! :) lol, , but yeah , don't you think thats a bit bizzarre? like...i would think that the older sets would be more sought after, ya know, because they are older and they'll be less of them around !?
dont ya reckon..

also, when does the current format change ? and which sets will it include??

It changes after Worlds (so like at the beginning of September) and it will be:
Deoxys, Emerald, Unseen Forces, Delta Species, Legend Maker, Holon Phantoms, and Crystal Guardians (I think I'm missing one though)

Basically, Deoxys-on.

In the UK the most sought after boosters are emerald and dragon. They get the most bids. The Japanese POP ones are popular here too.

casperobf said:
Thanx for oyur responses :) I just thought it was a cool topic ! :) lol, , but yeah , don't you think thats a bit bizzarre? like...i would think that the older sets would be more sought after, ya know, because they are older and they'll be less of them around !?
dont ya reckon..

also, when does the current format change ? and which sets will it include??

I would go for the older sets but I am not allowed to buy or trade cards with anybody online so I try to get the older sets and stuff in stores the best way I can and wal mart goes pretty far back anyway. They still sell RS up to holon phantoms so that is pretty good for me but I would like to go back farther though.:)

There are a lot of good rares in that set like the hoen starters and a bunch of other good rares but unfortunatly I only got 8 packs from that set but my very first pack had blaziken and my second had gardevoir and I got all 3 stages of evolution for each too within the first 5 packs so I was pertty lucky.:)

RE:  Ebay?Most Sought After..

kravenace said:
for me is emerald coz it also has good exes , trainers AND DRE :D
eww, lol all of the ex's from EM suck besides Medi(starting to suck now) and...hmmm..lol DRE is not what influences someone to pay 70 for a box..Oo; unless your insane. the trainers are ok..if trainers is what you seek go for DS. But UF is the best by far! :)

UF's the best ! good expansion overall

LM comes second! nice rare cards and exs, but the rare holo suks

DS got third! very good concept of holon engine! but very few exs and not much are useful, the rare holos..... only few are good

but after worlds, i think lots of ppl will buy CG or FE, lots of good stuffs inside!

( for EM buyers: if u want DRE and hoping to get it through buying EM's , i'll tell u what, CG also got DRE! so buy it!)

Back