• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Energyless Flygon/Dusknoir

I could get a third. Money isn't much of a constraint for me. I'll do the three Beaches, but I'll take out the Cherens. They suck in this deck. This is what I'll do:

-4 Cheren

+1 Tropical Beach
+1 Switch
+2 Random Receiver

SheNinja said:
My hand usually gets to be around 9-10 cards a lot of the times. Should I playtest with somebody on PlayTCG? Send me a PM if you want to.

If your hand has this many cards a lot of the time, doesn't that ruin the point of Tropical Beach?
Personally, I would play with HypnoBank or a counter stadium if any.

Cheren or Bianca or Colress would be the other good options that you have for supporters.

The idea is to draw to seven at the end of every turn, and then burn your hand down when you turn comes around again. You can also use things like N to shuffle back the cards you can't burn and get a new hand, and draw back up to seven again at the end of your turn. Colress is also good whether or not your Bench size is small. Cheren and Bianca and really even Juniper are almost pointless in this deck (as long as you have Tropical Beach out).

Back