English Names for Anime Characters

Cinesra

Aspiring Trainer
Discuss what you think the English names for revealed Anime Characters' names will be. (Note: This is not to discuss Pokemon's names, but human's names)If there is already another thread like this then feel free to lock, mods
For Example: I think Shooti's English name will be Cameron( Like camera, similar to how his Japanese name is adapted from the word shoot).

Iris = Iris, it doesn't sound that japanese and it sounds nice

Dento = Dent (Probably), if not, i don't know. Brock sounded like Rock, Misty was the word misty, may was normal i think, Dawn probably symbolized a new dawn, like a new start, Iris, probably has to do with an eye, probably like the eye on that bad dude in team plasma's Costume, or when we saw the first trailer of the 14th movie we saw a good look at it's eyes. So for Dento, does he have a connection accept for the calm and knowledgeable type, i think he is mellower than Brock. Maybe diner because of cooking, or an ordinary name like Daniel, or Denice. I know it all sounds stupid, either way i would love it if it stayed the same.

I may be wrong... but I think the kid called Satoshi... I heard they're gonna call him Ash ketchum. Just a guess though, don't hold me to this.

>.>

"I may be wrong... but I think the kid called Satoshi... I heard they're gonna call him Ash ketchum. Just a guess though, don't hold me to this." Nah, i doubt it's Ash, hmm Cameron for Shooti seems fitting.

I want Iris to keep her Japanese name, and hopefully, like Playerking95 said, Dento will get something along the lines of Daniel or Dennis or something like that. I've honestly got no clue for Shooti, however :x

I think Cameron for shooting is s good idea, and dento and iris may just stay the same, but idk I thought it would stay isshuu

Back