• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Fairy Tankaskhan (Mega Kangaskhan EX / Aromatisse)

caltick

Aspiring Trainer
Experience: Veteran

Pokemon: 14

• 2 Mega Kangaskhan EX
    2 Kangaskhan EX
    2-2 Aromatisse
    1-1 Raichu
    1 Victini (LT)
    1 Virizion EX
    2 Yveltal EX
Trainers

• 4 Professor Juniper
    2 N
    3 Skyla
    2 Shauna
    1 Colress
    1 Lysandre
    3 Fairy Garden
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 Level Ball
    3 Max Potion
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Tool Scrapper
    1 Super Rod
    1 Evosoda
    3 Muscle Band
    1 Dowsing Machine(ace spec)
    1 Enhanced Hammer
Energy

• 4 Rainbow Energy
    2 Double Colorless
    7 Fairy Energy
strategy
get kangaskhan ex and spritzee T1 and triple draw so you can build your hand up. then get mega kangaskhan T2 after you've gotten aromatisse and whatever else you can do out of the way. then get victini out and let the Wham Bam Punching and max poitioning begin

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon

RE: Fairy Tankaskhan (Mega Kangaskhan / Aromatisse)

It will be a fun deck but after you triple draw my charizard is going to slash you and then after you evolve into mega and end your turn, I will hit you for 150-170 with muscle band

game over

but still looks like a fun deck

Id also play with mewtwo and go 2 more fairy energy and put 2 more trainers in or pokemon depending on preference

Whereas you would be correct, remember what the deck does. It uses Aromatisse to move the energy, then Max Potion so you don't discard the energy.

im thinking of putting in another max potion what should i take out

I think you're good on just the two Fairy Garden. Three is a little excessive in my opinion and can get clunky. I suggest taking out the Enhanced Hammer (running something at one isn't very consistent) for a second Victini in case it's Prized. Good luck!

Is a 1-1 Raichu really worth it? Either portion could be easily prized, discarded, or even sniped. You could only take out 1 Yveltal with it as well, and then the next one would only need 2 energy to take out raichu. You probably need 2-2 or even 3-3 for it to be effective.

In addition, your Raichu is the only Poke you have that can really contend with an opponent's Pyroar. I'd suggest replacing the Victini and a Fairy Garden for another 1-1 Raichu line.

TuxedoBlack said:
In addition, your Raichu is the only Poke you have that can really contend with an opponent's Pyroar.
Mega Kangashkan EX can deal with Pyroar just well... O-o
It's evolved.

Teal said:
TuxedoBlack said:
In addition, your Raichu is the only Poke you have that can really contend with an opponent's Pyroar.
Mega Kangashkan EX can deal with Pyroar just well... O-o
It's evolved.

Ahh... it's a mega "evolution". I stand corrected. Thanks.

ok ill try taking out the enhanced hammer

- 1-1 raichu line. one half can easily be prized.
-2 yveltal ex. Main attacker here is kangashkan.
-2 fairy energy. Will be explained below.
-1 victini

+2 DCE
+2 Qwilfish (not joking here)
+2 Landorus EX
+1 Mr. Mime

So yesterday the Lizardon Mega Charizard battle occurred in Japan and the winner was with the Fairy Kangashkan deck. I'm not completely sure what was in his full build, but I know that it had Qwilfish and Landorus ex.
Those 2 above pokemon serve 2 purposes. The point of your deck is to OHKO 180 hp pokemon by wham bam punching them...AND BY FLIPPING 2 HEADS. Even with victini it's a 75 percent chance that you OHKO. Now, landy is good at spreading damage so that you only need to flip one heads and Qwilfish is there to be an active pokemon while you mega evolve. 20 damage and poison is really good as an attack too.

I think leafeon and plasma kyurem would do better in here to cover kangaskhans weaknesses.

Yo-yos said:
I think leafeon and plasma kyurem would do better in here to cover kangaskhans weaknesses.

Agreed. Plus, Kyurem and Leafeon can be clutch in a variety of matchups too.

Is 2 Kangaskhan EX enough? Statistically, 1/127 games both will be prized, and should you lose one it may be tough. Take this comment with a grain of salt, but would a 3rd Kangaskhan EX be a bad idea? Also, consider a heavy ball.

^ I might consider the third Kanga, as well. Not because both being prized absolutely sucks, but because starting with him and using Collect to draw three is actually really good, considering.

Also, and I dislike enforcing this in particular, but please try not to just post things that have just your thanks in them. Try to add a bit more to them as to prevent them from becoming spammy. Thanks!

i was thinking about putting in a third one but i dont know what to take out (did calculate that?)

Back