'Fates Collide' Set List Discussion

N isn't in the set either. If you look at the bottom right hand corner, it has a different set symbol than XY10. Instead it shows XYg. This means it is probably in the Xygarde thing for Japan. Also, Lass should be in the set because got hits is in the set as well, so because they were together in the photo it isn't too hard to hope.

52 is Jigglypuff....
What about wiggly

Well, with M Altaria-EX being at 54 there is simply no room for Wigglytuff, however the number we have for M Altaria-EX is blurry so it could be 55/78, which would open up a spot for Wigglytuff. We have to wait and see once we get a clearly scan of either M Altaria-EX or Altaria-EX.

N isn't in the set either. If you look at the bottom right hand corner, it has a different set symbol than XY10. Instead it shows XYg. This means it is probably in the Xygarde thing for Japan. Also, Lass should be in the set because got hits is in the set as well, so because they were together in the photo it isn't too hard to hope.

N was also confirmed to have a card in XY10 with the number 76/78. So it is in both the Zygarde deck and ZY10. There is simply no room for Lass' Recommendation.
CcwKrNGUYAAiajz.jpg

Pretty sure Altaria will be a Dragon Type, opening up the spot for Wigglytuff

Woops, thats exactly right, Altaria-EX should go right after M Altaria-EX and not right before. Fixed.

I don't think there's an Altaria Spirit Link in the set. Yes, tools are numbered alphabetically in japanese sets, but not Spirit Links. After checking the various japanese sets, Spirit links appear to be ordered by the pokémon's type. As an example, in Bandit Ring, the order is:
-Sceptile Spirit Link (Grass)
-Ampharos Spirit Link (Electric)
-Tyranitar Spirit Link (Darkness)
If it was ordered alphabetically, it would have been: Tyranitar (Bangiras), Ampharos (Denryu) & Sceptile (Jukain).
So, seeing as Alakazam is a Psychic-type, even if Mega Altaria or simply Altaria-EX was either Dragon or Colorless, its Spirit Link would have to appear after Alakazam's. That isn't possible as it was already confirmed that N appears after Alakazam spirit Link.

I'm thinking maybe that new trainer "Fairy Drop" has the same effect as Spirit Links but for Fairy-type Megas, eliminating the need for an Altaria Spirit Link. Or maybe Altaria Spirit Link is going to be a promo. I remember Gengar Spirit Link was released as a promo instead of being released in the japanese set.

EDIT: Speaking of Fairy Drop... According to that deck pamphlet distributed in japanese stores, Fairy Drop is exclusive to the Mega Audino deck, meaning, it's not in XY10. Also, the deck has a new Meowth card.

Last edited:
Confirmed: 53 is Wiggly
ALTARIA EX is colorless since KINGDRA EX is also in this set and can only be Dragon

Last edited:
Delphox BREAK also revealed. So we need 4 slots for possible fire types.

Please let Seel-Dewgong finally make a reappearance.

Larvitar-Pupitar-Tyranitar too...

Carbink is not from XY10, it's from the Zygarde Deck. Speaking of Zygarde, you might want to add another Zygarde to the list as there's going to be a card for both the 10% forme (revealed in the booster box image alongside Moltres, another one you should add to the list) and the 50% forme in the set.

Also, you probably didn't read the edit to my previous post but Fairy Drop is not in the set, it's exclusive to the Mega Audino deck.

Carbink is not from XY10, it's from the Zygarde Deck. Speaking of Zygarde, you might want to add another Zygarde to the list as there's going to be a card for both the 10% forme (revealed in the booster box image alongside Moltres, another one you should add to the list) and the 50% forme in the set.

Also, you probably didn't read the edit to my previous post but Fairy Drop is not in the set, it's exclusive to the Mega Audino deck.

Good eye on the Moltres and Zygarde 10%. It has been pretty difficult for me to keep up with all of the different decks coming out at the same time, especially when news posts don't seem to clarify where they belong half of the time.

Deerling and Gothita, as well as the recently revealed Cinccino are all from the M-Audino deck, though there's most likely still a Cinccino in the set. There's also Moltres before the Fennekin line (assuming it's a Fire-type). Also Aerodactyl is 56, it was posted on Twitter revealing its' set number ;)

Prediction time:

Also I've limited the amount of Psychic types between Alakazam down to the following lines: Drowzee, Mewtwo, Mr. Mime, Slowpoke, Exeggcute, Starmie and Jynx. Since we've gotten most of these cards in recent sets, I would predict the Exeggcute line in between M-Alakazam and Mew. I also think the Exploud line is 60-62, due to Exploud being in the Grumpig artwork, which would then move Altaria-EX to 63. I also think there will be either a Steelix, a Forretress or a Skarmory before Bronzor, since they're the only Steel-types that haven't been featured in a recent set, and there's only room for one, so that eliminates any multi-staged lines. I also don't think the spot will go to a Dark-type, because the only single-lined Dark-types after Mandibuzz are Yveltal, Greninja, Pangoro and Hoopa Unbound, and I don't see any of them happening in this set.

Why do you think the Snivy line is in this set?
Piplup was in the last set, so why not Turtwig....?

Why do you think the Snivy line is in this set?
Piplup was in the last set, so why not Turtwig....?
Snivy can be seen on the Jigglypuff artwork (along with Spoink), and when multiple Pokemon are in one artwork it (usually) means all of them will be in the set :)

6/8 Moltres
09 Fennekin
10 Braixen
11 Delphox
12 Delphox break
60 Wismur?
61 Loudred?
62 Exploud?
63 Altaria

I Don't hope for another Fletchinder/Talonflame after Delphox. But 66 can be Fletchling and that would be just uuuuch

Don't worry, there's plenty of single-line Normal or Flying-types after Cincinno. There's Boufallant, Tornadus, Bunnelby (if Diggersby were to be a Fighting-type), Furfrou, and Fletchling. There's also Em0lga, Thundurus, Landorus, Hawlucha, and Yveltal if they wanted to make a Colorless out of any of those (remember Roaring Skies), but I doubt that highly. There's also of course the possibility of 66 being another Trainer card. Also, it's weird to me that only White Kyurem is in the set. That's really the first time they've released a White Kyurem card without releasing a Black Kyurem card at the same time. And I don't think Black Kyurem is after White Kyurem as it's been before it in every other appearance, even promo card ordering. Anyways, there's a whole type in between White Kyurem and Alakazam-EX and only 3 card spaces. So we could see a family of 3 Electric-types (Mareep family maybe?) or 1 single-line and a 2-line? I dunno, what are your guys' guesses?

Last edited:
I don't think there's an Altaria Spirit Link in the set. Yes, tools are numbered alphabetically in japanese sets, but not Spirit Links. After checking the various japanese sets, Spirit links appear to be ordered by the pokémon's type. As an example, in Bandit Ring, the order is:
-Sceptile Spirit Link (Grass)
-Ampharos Spirit Link (Electric)
-Tyranitar Spirit Link (Darkness)
If it was ordered alphabetically, it would have been: Tyranitar (Bangiras), Ampharos (Denryu) & Sceptile (Jukain).
So, seeing as Alakazam is a Psychic-type, even if Mega Altaria or simply Altaria-EX was either Dragon or Colorless, its Spirit Link would have to appear after Alakazam's. That isn't possible as it was already confirmed that N appears after Alakazam spirit Link.

Just for correction, you can't apply “classic” alphabet in this case, but the japanese system…

ju(1) (the first syllabe in Jukain's/Sceptile's name) is sooner than de(2) (the first syllabe in Denryu's/Ampharos's name) which is sooner than ba(3) (the first syllabe in Bangiras's/Tyrantira's name)

(1) ju = shi (with diacritics) + small yu (3rd row in table of hiragana/katakana)
(2) de = te (with diacritics) (4th row)
(3) ba = ha (with diacritics) (6th row)

So when we take it to the detail, it is ordered “alphabetically”…
(Alakazam = Fuudin; Altaria = Chirutarisu; chi is sooner than fu)

Just for correction, you can't apply “classic” alphabet in this case, but the japanese system…

ju(1) (the first syllabe in Jukain's/Sceptile's name) is sooner than de(2) (the first syllabe in Denryu's/Ampharos's name) which is sooner than ba(3) (the first syllabe in Bangiras's/Tyrantira's name)

(1) ju = shi (with diacritics) + small yu (3rd row in table of hiragana/katakana)
(2) de = te (with diacritics) (4th row)
(3) ba = ha (with diacritics) (6th row)

So when we take it to the detail, it is ordered “alphabetically”…
(Alakazam = Fuudin; Altaria = Chirutarisu; chi is sooner than fu)

Makes sense. Thanks for that. I'd actually like to learn japanese one day...
Although it is quite a coincidence that all other spirit links have the same order as their pokémon's type.

Congratulations everyone and thanks for the help on this one, with all of the various decks being released at the same time.

Now the thread is about the international release for this set "Fates Collide" The original post and title have been updated accordingly.

Back