Fundraiser - Any ideas?

Brett

Back...Sorta
Hello Pokebeach. It's me Charizard and I am trying to earn me some money so I can get to the money goal I need to hit before December 28th. I have to raise around $1,100 dollars between now and December 28th. Now here is what I have done so far:

- I have sold "Dollar Bars" which are candy bars bought at $28 a box, with each box containing 52 bars. This was giving me a profit of $24 dollars a box. However the area in which I live is mostly full of older people, who ignore sales people. So I have sold only about 5-6 boxes to this point. I have been selling at my old elementary school, and made a killing there.
- I have cut grass. But with the rain and such not coming as often, and the days getting colder the grass is no longer growing fast enough to gain as much money as I need. I made about $200 dollars here, and it's sadly going to end very soon.
- I added in my birthday money I made this year. With me finally getting a Cell Phone and a fancy new scanner this went down because my parents weren't in my profit. I did however make about $100 dollars.
- I have went from a total of $1,600 due, to about $1,100 due.

OK, now you are probably wondering what else I have looked into for myself, well here is some of that:

- Krispy Kreme Doughtnuts - I have seen someone doing these sales already, but they were saying they made a good $200 dollars by selling these, a 1 Saturday Profit. That is a nice sale so I am considering this for certain.
- [attachment=5259] ||| I will be mailing this to friends, and family whom I don't see on a daily basis and don't see often at all. If you would like to offer a suggestion, or just want to see what the letter says you can find the attachment at the start of this section. If you spot any errors please let me know and I will fix those up before I send out.
- Money Card Deals, These cards will sell at $14 dollars a piece and cost me $3 dollars to buy. I can buy these in bundles of 10 after I sell the first five. What these cards do is they give people discounts to local businesses. These really become a bargain, but the only thing is they only sponsored us 500 cards and with like 30 others raising money also I really need to get these sold ASAP.

That basically concludes what I have been looking into so far, and I hope you the people of Pokebeach will be able to help me out in many ways.

Thanks for your time!

Sincerly,

Charizard

Attachments

• Washington DC Trip Letter.doc
    49.5 KB · Views: 8
Have you considered doing a garage sale? Good way to earn some bucks. But Krispy Cream is a good way to go. I've seen several of them before.

Is this for yourself or an organization of some sort? Regardless,

Carwash
(Hot) Girls
???
PROFIT

dmaster out.

Mimebread said:
Have you considered doing a garage sale? Good way to earn some bucks. But Krispy Cream is a good way to go. I've seen several of them before.

This would work out, but we have family garage sales every year and well our last one was only about 2 months ago. So nothing really has accumulated with would be of any value.

d master342 said:
Is this for yourself or an organization of some sort? Regardless,

Carwash
(Hot) Girls
???
PROFIT

dmaster out.

Well we would do a car wash, but you see those to often, probably close to 5 different locations every Saturday, and the sale of the car washes are normally pitiful. So I don't think this is going to be an option.

jirachinick said:
Teach little kids pokemon at a daycare... I get $20 every time I do

lol, Are you serious?

I would recommend a lemonade stand... (It might seem a bit childish, but it'll make you some $$$)

I had one once, I had lemonade, candy and Kool-Aid, and made about $55 in 2 days.

i need to raise money for me going to japan D: I REALLY WANNA GO XD ANd I might get a glimpse of the poke center :O

[$6,400 D:]

-DAnny

lol, Are you serious?
[/quote]
yes, I didn't ask for it, they just gave it to me when I was going out the door, but that was my first time, going again tomorrow

I'm going to DC too lol. Sell Cinnabons, or script. Those are the money makers.

I am going to DC also (maybe not sure yet). I have not started trying to get some money for it but am thinking that the letter will work well. Or all of the things other people are listing.

Back