• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Garchomp/lucario deck help is requested

Kajishu

Aspiring Trainer
4 Gible
2 Gabite
4 Garchomp
2 Railou
2 Lucario
3 Jirachi (teu)
1 Marshadow

4 Double Colorless Energy
7 Fighting Energy

4 Cynthia
2 Guzma
4 Rare Candy
2 Escape Board
3 Nest Ball
4 Ultra Ball
2 Choice Band
2 Shrine of Punishment
2 Rescue Stretcher
2 Counter Catcher
3 Pal Pad
1 Energy recycler

well i was just looking for peoples input on Jirachi over Volkner/Tapu Lele GX that i was running with it. It seems more consistent if i play it correctly. But it is more prone for misplays.
Thanks again.

well i was just looking for peoples input on Jirachi over Volkner/Tapu Lele GX that i was running with it. It seems more consistent if i play it correctly. But it is more prone for misplays.
Thanks again.
Well, misplays are solved by playing the deck for longer.
Volkner I don’t think is an ideal choice for this deck, so I think you did yourself a favor by taking it out. HOWEVER, I would include a Lele (singular) and a Bill’s Analysis (singular) for early game Rare Candies and the like. If you like that clunkfest 2019 idea, go -1 Pal Pad, -1 Energy Recycler. Neither the 3rd Pal Pad or the Energy Recycler is worthwhile, because Energy Recycler, in this deck, is inferior to Energy Recycle System (CES) IMO.

I'd take out one Pal Pad and a Counter Catcher (or both) for a thicker Lucario line. The whole point of a non-GX deck is Prize advantage, and 3 Pal Pad gives you 10 copies of Cynthia which I think is a bit overkill.

I think Bill's analysis is something that really helps the deck. The other thing that always held the deck back was the need for a dual attachment. Exp share can help keep the basic fighting in play and you would just have to add dce most turns. Might be worth considering counter gain/energy since the deck never sets up fast

YOU NEED LYCANROCS

You can't play a cynthia AND a guzma in one turn so the only way to KO something on the bench that has over 100 hp is lycanroc. Also it has a good gx attack.

Cut the guzmas, counter catchers, shrines, 1 nest ball, and 2 pal pads for 1 ditto prism, 1 rockruff, 2 lycanroc GX, 1 adventure bag, 2 brooklet hills (play fighting gible, dragon gabite, and fighting garchomp), 1 riolu, and 1 lucario.

Ok, let me explain that.
I cut the "gust" cards (guzma, counter catcher) for better gust cards (2-2 lycanroc line)
I put ditto instead of 1 rockruff because ditto gives you "5" gible and "4" riolu and "2" rockruff.
The adventure bag does the same thing. It gives you "3" ways to hit a escape board while also giving you "3" ways to hit a choice band.
The brooklet hills replace the shrines as a stadium, while also giving you more "nest balls".
I would play the fighting gible so you can brooklet hill for it, the dragon gabite because it has a better weakness, and the fighting garchomp so you can hit for weakness on Zoro and Pikarom.
Then, I had 2 spots left which I easily filled with 1 more riolu and 1 more lucario

Back