Votes: 2 22.2%
  • every stage 1 or 2 which are good!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • some specific pokemon...not all...

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters

Syn_

Formerly FatalAeroX
garchomp lvl x can combo what??is it can combo with anything or solo?my friend said that just put in any good stage 2 or stage 1 pokemon which are good and then discard it with felicity or tv reporter then rebirth it back...is it good??

RE: garchomp lvl x with ...

Ok.Here you have to do this.Play 4-2-4 Salamence EX PK so you can constantly hit for 150 with Volcanic Flame and discard the top 5 cards of your deck.Why?So that when you discard the Top 5,you will probably be discarding Pokemon and energies.Some trainers you would want to play are TVR,Mentor,etc.Also tech a 2-2 Claydol so you dont deck out as quickly as it might seem.

Scan of Salamence EX PK:

96.jpg

Scan of Claydol:

15-claydol.jpg

You might also want an energy accelerator to help boost Mence quickly.So try Altaria EX {d}

90.jpg

And to cover up Garchomp and Mence's weakness play Blastoise {d} :

2.jpg

If you have any questions,feel free to PM me.

Hope I helped. :)

Salamence ex? I think it's too heavy! Just look at it. It's a stage two, and you need 4 energy to actually attack. It's more recommended that you play Garchomp Lv.X with Trainers that allow you to discard.

Playing it with Altaria ex and Blastoise d CG will make it even heavier. Think about it. There's 1 Stage 2 Lv.X, 1 Stage 2 ex, 1 Stage 1 ex and 1 Stage 2. That's too much and too slow.

Long story short, it goes solo with the help of trainers. Though you can use claydol if you feel like it. That guy can work in every deck especially of you discard a lot and that's what you'll be doing.

A good lunatone+solrock tech might be good, discard a poke and draw, then revive with gar X.

Turbo or random techs like gallade and such are good.

altaria ex won't help salamence ex because a resurrected salamence ex will be considered a basic pokemon. and unless you get blastoise cg set up immediately, you are looking at way too much colorless weakness in your deck.

gardevoir sw will be very popular with garchomp lvl x but i think a combination of like ampharos sw & milotic df (without having to risk starting with feebas) could work too.

Lunarock + regular Garchomp will destroy. Maybe a few techs of a few other stage 1 or 2 techs.

Imagining that salamence ex as a basic with snow point temple-180HP!!!

Back