Ruling Golurk Ancient Origins

DevinTheWelf

A Mach Punch User
XapRPTg.jpg

Because of Golurks ability making him both Psychic and Fighting type, would his resistance get rid of the recoil from his second attack?

Yes, it would.

what is the point to write the "hurt itself then" i don't understand it... just say do 40 more dommage or whatever o_O someone explain me

what is the point to write the "hurt itself then" i don't understand it... just say do 40 more dommage or whatever o_O someone explain me

There are ways to shut off that ability (such as Hex Maniac), or cards that remove resistance (such as Magnetic Storm).

Ultimately, it's up to PL to design and play test the cards. It may prove relevant not this set, but a set or two further down the line.

Another question on golurk. How does stop work against aegislash if you have special energy on Golurk. What does abilities done to this pokemon? Isn't preventing an attack effecting this pokemon. okay I'm reaching

upload_2015-8-20_21-31-21.png

Another question on golurk. How does stop work against aegislash if you have special energy on Golurk. What does abilities done to this pokemon? Isn't preventing an attack effecting this pokemon. okay I'm reaching

View attachment 8797

Theta Stop does not prevent the effect of Mighty Shield. Mighty Shield's affect is being applied to Aegislash, not Golurk.

Back