• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

H: Video Games, Ultra Rares W: Vanilluxe, Champ. Promos

RE: H:Tornadus, Gothitelle, Cinccino, Video Games W: Victory Star Victini!! Champ. Promos

MrWeasley1987 said:
Sorry about that, I'm not sure if those cards equal to any of the cards you needed, do you happen to have anything else on my wants that could equal the game?
Well the problem is I don't even know what you value your game at. I would love to trade for your game but if I don't have enough for it I guess I'll have to get something else instead. Do you still have the Celebi Prime? I want that but I don't value it very high. I also may be interested in your Thundurous FAs. So yeah, let me know.

RE: H:Tornadus, Gothitelle, Cinccino, Video Games W: Victory Star Victini!! Champ. Promos

Afro-G said:
Well the problem is I don't even know what you value your game at. I would love to trade for your game but if I don't have enough for it I guess I'll have to get something else instead. Do you still have the Celebi Prime? I want that but I don't value it very high. I also may be interested in your Thundurous FAs. So yeah, let me know.
Sadly, I don't have the Celebi anymore -__- But I still have the Thundurus FA for trade though

MrWeasley1987 said:
I have x3 Durant (Hard to get off of me)

Never mind then. I can get three off of TnT for $1.75, including shipping.

Rikko145 said:
Never mind then. I can get three off of TnT for $1.75, including shipping.
Ok thanks anyways.....

BUMP!!!!!!!

I am interested in your x1 Celebi Prime (TR) and x2 Thundurus FA (EP). I have Luxray National and a Vanilluxe NV.

Storm Blade said:
I am interested in your x1 Celebi Prime (TR) and x2 Thundurus FA (EP). I have Luxray National and a Vanilluxe NV.
I do need both of them could You do:
MY:
x1 Thundurus FA

YOUR:
x1 Nationals Luxray
x1 Vanilluxe NV

LMK or Counter :D

Back