Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
Discuss about these new upcoming sets in Japan ,"Hail Blizzard/Psycho Drive"! What Pokemon do you think will appear, or should appear as an "ex" card, or discuss in general about the sets, etc.

Hail Blizzard and Psycho Drive
hail-blizzard-psycho-drive-booster-packs.jpg

I'm really not happy that Kyurem is featured in this set again. @_@
It was in BW2 as a rare and now it's a featured Pokémon in BW3 and it will most likely be an EX card, and it kind of throws the set 'aesthetics' off for me. XD
And I'm not overjoyed about them waiting two sets to introduce the new 'PRIME'.
They should have just introduced them in BW1 instead of the secret rares, again this throws off the continuity between the sets.

Anyway I really hope they put in a lot of gen I-IV Pokémon with very little Gen V Pokémon since they already have cards for all of them, but.... since this is a BW set... :rolleyes:

Cuthbert said:
Hi, I'm new.

What is an "EX" card exactly?

The ad looks pretty cool.

EX is a type of powerful Pokemon card in the TCG. Btw I just collect the Pokemon TCG, I don't actually play. :)

Hyunbin said:
I'm really not happy that Kyurem is featured in this set again. @_@
It was in BW2 as a rare and now it's a featured Pokémon in BW3 and it will most likely be an EX card, and it kind of throws the set 'aesthetics' off for me. XD
And I'm not overjoyed about them waiting two sets to introduce the new 'PRIME'.
They should have just introduced them in BW1 instead of the secret rares, again this throws off the continuity between the sets.

Anyway I really hope they put in a lot of gen I-IV Pokémon with very little Gen V Pokémon since they already have cards for all of them, but.... since this is a BW set... :rolleyes:

Kyurem will be featured as an EX card!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back