• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Hammertime with a Blimp

MagnumZ

Aspiring Trainer
REMEMBER!
This is only a rough idea.

2-Emolga
4-Sableye
4-Darkrai
3-3 Drifblim
(16)

12-{D}

2-Ultra Balls
2-Level Balls
2-Rescue Scarf
2-Tool Scrapper
4-Crushing Hammer
4-Enhanced Hammer
1-Town Map
3-N
3-Cheren
3-Skyla
3-Bianca
3-Juniper
Computer Search

Emolga to get Sableye, Darkrai, and/or Drifloon out.
Sableye to bring back Hammers or other cards.
Darkrai for free retreat on everything with a {D} attached and attack if need be
Drifblim. Attack for one {C} and it does 50x the number of Special Energy in the opponents discard pile

Not everyone uses Special Energy(Most do) So I would change 3-3 Drifblim to 2-2. I don't know what to add.

I know. I personally don't run them. But, I see a lot of decks that do.
Also, that is why Darkrai is in the deck. Not, just to be a tech.
I'm thinking Catchers and Eviolite. But, this is only a rough idea for a deck

I would definitely change to two driflbim. You really don't need two out. It gets one shotted by most things so you should probably only play it late game as a comeback, and in that event, you should only play 2-2 so you can just set up one.
-2-2 Drifblim
+ 2 Eviolite

I would save this rough idea in the back of your head until plasma storm comes out. With plasma energy and lugia ex were bound to see an increase in special energy use thus possibly bringing the idea of drifblim hammers back into the format.

As far as your current list, I dont like cheren in this as much as you will be using your hammers to lower your hand size. Also with 12 darkness energy you will want dark patch to give you a fighting chance early on against anything. That and possibly energy switch. Keldeo ex could make a nice tech too with the sudden realization of darkrai's paralysis weakness. so i would think about

dark patch
energy switch
keldeo ex
taking out cheren
taking out rescue scarf- i just dont see the point in it over eviolite. If your trying to recycle your sableyes you have your level balls and emolgas to get out new ones. I just dont see it being as good as a card.

Back