Happy 12th Birthday PokeBeach!

It's more like Happy Belated Birthday.

I've been on this site for five years, I have to say that's the longest I've spent contributing to any site. And I've been into Pokémon as a whole for almost half my life too.

Hopefully many more to come.

All I can say is I'll drink to that.

Congrats of 12 years of great content, community, and being one of the best resources for fans of Pokemon!

Been with this site almost 8 years now as a member, and read the front page long before that... Feels like it's all flown by so quickly too. I look back to how I was when I first joined, and am proud to say that my experiences here have helped me both online and in real life. To me PokeBeach is not only a fan site but a place people learn and grow. Where friends help us and we help them. I've always enjoyed the friendly exchange of ideas and the kindhearted community here. So many years later and it's still my favorite Pokemon site.

Thank you WPM, for your unwavering commitment over all of these years to the fans and this website. Happy 12th Birthday PokeBeach! :)

Happy anniversary Pokebeach :D
Been member on this site since 2006 (Diamond/Pearl era) . Congratulation ;)

Happy Birthday WPM and Pokebeach. I have to say that this website has been a huge influence on my life. I have been collecting/playing with pokemon cards since 1999 when Base Set hit America( I was 10 years old then and I will be turning 27 this year). I have been on Pokebeach.com as a non-member since 2005 when I found out about it from a friend of mine and as a member since May 2015. This website has not only given me priceless knowledge about the game, but it has introduced me to a fantastic group of people who are always ready to help in any way they can. The kindness,generosity,knowledge and sincerity of the staff, members, and community have been unrivaled by any other website I have seen. Here's praying for this website to be around as long as the internet is. Thank you all for everything.

Happy Birthday!

Pokebeach has been the first--and usually only--website I check for Pokemon news, and I know I've been on here longer than I've been a member.

Hmm... Fun memories... I think one of the most amusing times I can think of on here was when the silhouette of Zoroark was revealed. A lot of people were drawing what they thought it might look like. There were a lot joke drawings too, like a Super Saiyan Lucario or somehow a Sudowoodo evolution.

Happy Birthday Pokébeach!

This site and a other one that I won't mention are my Pokémon sites! :D
Hope for some more years! :D

12 years, ya seriously wouldn't think it's been that long! But then I discovered this site in the Diamond and Pearl days :p

I check this site on a daily basis to see if there's anything new up. I know I don't always talk much (And I SHOULD given I'm paying for the premium content ^^; ), but this site's been a valuable portal of Pokémon TCG and game information, and I'm glad I've been around to see this site grow.

Hopefully there will be another 12 years or more to this site :) *Brings in an extra large cake for everyone*

Back