HELP ME PLEASE!

ThePokemonDude

Won My BR With Blazetran!
Okay, I just saw a Dialga g Lv.X with 1m left on an auction on eBay, and it was still at $1.50 U.S.
So I bid on it, and I won.
Now the problem: I'm only 10 and I'm out of allouance, how do I tell my mom/dad this? PLEASE Help Me!!!! :(

OMG Dialga g for $1.50!!!
Just say that it's really important and that you'll never get a chance at it again.
Besides it's only $1.50.

Dictator Dauntless said:
Tell em, but don't do it again. Small amount or not, you had no right.

This.

My parents would kill me if I did something like that on ebay, even though I'm 14 soon.

Just don't do it again, kid. Even if it's for the heck of it, you don't know what could happen =\..

so.
steal your parents credit card pay for it then put it back.
JKJKJK
just tell them that it was a once in a life time oppotunity and youll pay them back.

i'm 14 and i order stuff on ebay all the time, but i've got permission from my parents.
you should tell them, no matter what, and of course, repay them the money.

Red said:
Dictator Dauntless said:
Tell em, but don't do it again. Small amount or not, you had no right.

This.

My parents would kill me if I did something like that on ebay, even though I'm 14 soon.

Just don't do it again, kid. Even if it's for the heck of it, you don't know what could happen =\..

I wouldn't be calling him kid if you're nothing but a child yourself. :| Don't point out people in a derogatory manner because of their age; it's just rude.

Now, to ThePokemonDude: What I would do is tell your parents what happened, explain that it was a good opportunity, and try to make up for what happened. You can pay them back by doing jobs around the house, or something like that. But honesty is always the best policy, and I'm sure your parents will appreciate it.

I never had any intention of lieing to them, I just don't know how to say it.
Is there any way I could PM the guy on eBay and explain this to him?

I wouldn't be calling him kid if you're nothing but a child yourself. :| Don't point out people in a derogatory manner because of their age; it's just rude.

OH, I had no intention of being rude. I call everyone 'kid'. Sorry if I came off as rude x_x;;

And I'm pretty sure there's a PM feature on eBay.

Ignore everything above, you people have problems.
1. DON'T SUCK UP!!!! Seriously don't suck up it canvery very bad it appears as if you don't and your just trying getover with and bid on the Leafeon Lv.X going in 2 minutes. This used to work in 1980-90 but not any more trust me.
2 DON'T LIE!!! If you lie it might be bad for your health.
Solution: Admit but not like you normally would, instead of saying "Mom, Dad*insert wrong here, then excuse on why* " Mom, Dad i did something bad*explain* i understand it was wrong*no excuses no matter what!!* " You what to do, don't candy coat, don't lie, don't drag it out and DON'T make excuses no matter what.
And probaly the most importantly TELL THEM BEFORE THEY FIND OUT!!!!!!! Dude i can not stress this enough.
Good luck!!

ThePokemonDude said:
I'll just mail you 2 bucks and we'll say you owe me.

Okay, First of all I need to know this: Why didn't you tell your parents before you spent money on an online auction? I hate to sound like I'm nagging you, but your mom and dad need to know about stuff like that. Anyways, don't make excuses, don't lie, and don't suck-up! just tell them the truth. If they feel bad and give you $2.00, be greatful and DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!. If they refuse and tell you to cancel, suck it-up and PM the guy. Again, sorry if it sounds like I'm nagging you, but your parents need to know about this stuff!

Juliacoolo said:
ThePokemonDude said:
I'll just mail you 2 bucks and we'll say you owe me.

I worked it out, thanks anyway! (If you we're sirius....lol)

Back