• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Help with My Fairy Toolbox (Xerneas / Aromatisse / M Gardevoir EX)

RedDistrict101

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 17

• 3 Xerneas
    3 Spritzee
    2 Aromarisse
    2 Gardevoir EX
    2 M Gardevoir EX
    1 Malamar EX
    1 Mewtwo EX
    1 Yveltal EX
    1 Charizard EX
    1 Suicune PLB
Trainers/Supporters/Staduims: 31

• 4 Professor Juniper
    4 N
    2 Lysandre
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Colress
    1 Xerosic (to deal with Garbatoad)

3 Max Potion
    3 Ultra Ball
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Head Ringer
    1 Jamming Net
    1 Computer Search
    1 Muscle Band
    1 Gardevoir Spirit Link

3 Fairy Garden
Energy: 11

• 7 Fairy Energy
    4 Rainbow Energy
Strategy:

hit for weakness, attack with M gardevoir, use malamars ability, to take prizes and win.

For Pokemon I was Dumb and forgot to include Manectric EX

these are the changes i would make

-1 Spritzee(no need for pyramid lines)
-1 Xerneas
-1 Malamar EX(as good as it is, i dont think he fits what you are trying to do)
-1 Yveltal
-1 Charizard EX(he kind of really doesnt have a purpose in this deck)
-1 Mewtwo EX(this is a personal preference as i feel Mew EX brings more "Versatility" to the field)

consider adding these pokemon instead

+1 Diancie EX
+1 M Diancie EX(i say this cuz its diamond storm does 120(140 with muscle band) and prevents all dmg from your opponents EX during their next turn)
+2 Mew EX(again personal preference, but if you stick with Mewtwo, add a second one)
+1 Swirlix
+1 Slurpuff w/ Sweet Veil(as long as you have a fairy energy attached to a pokemon, they are immune to all status effects, kind of like Virizion EX, but for fairy energy instead of grass)

now for your trainers

-1 Jamming Net(if you run this right, the damage your opponent does wont matter with a souped up M Gardevoir with a brilliant arrow hitting for 240+)
-1 Head Ringer(dont focus on locking your opponent or making it harder for them to use attacks, there are decks with pokemon abilities that do that way better than the trainer can, plus you cant risk someone moving that tool to a garbador)
-1 Lysandre(i'll explain when i advise what you should add)
-1 VS Seeker(same as Lysandre)
-1 Xerosic(dont waste a trainer card like this when there is a way better card as an item that will do exactly the same thing you need xerosic for)
-1 Corless(this is mostly a preference, but you can keep if you like)

and here is what i feel would be better trainers

+1 Lysandre's Trump Card(best recover card out there, both players shuffle their discard back into their deck, and seeing as you dont have energy retrievals, once your energies are gone, you lose a lot of attack power, this helps get them back, as well as a VS Seeker you may have used earlier, see the combo yet)
+1 Muscle Band(keep your heavy hitters strong)
+2 Startling Megaphone(if you are worried bout garbador, megaphone is way better at getting rid of tool cards as it discards ALL tool cards attached to your opponent's pokemon)
+2 Skyla OR +1 Skyla and +1 Teammates(either 2 skyla or 1 and 1, skyla gets you any trainer from your deck and is pretty staple for this format, and teammates which is the new hotness gets you any 2 cards you want when your pokemon gets knocked out by your opponent during their turn)

And lastly your energy

no special list here, just drop the rainbows for fairy energy, rainbows work best in dragon decks which this is not, and the rainbow energy sadly doesnt qualify for a fairy energy for gardevoir and having them in your deck hurts her hitting power, 7 fairy energy = 210 max dmg, 11 fairy energy = 330 max dmg, and dont forget muscle band adding to that :)

i have a similar deck to this and this is about what i run, for me it runs pretty fast, and its good and wrecking shop, i hope i helped a bit, this is merely suggestions though in the end its what you want to run and what fits best for you :)

I disagree with neoknight about the pokemon changes. Charizard EX is good in this deck because it allows you to use stoke to get energy out and with the rainbow energy allows you to use its second attack which I forgot the name of. I agree to add in the Trump card and muscle bands but you should not drop the Vs seekers to do so. The rainbow energy does count as fairy energy for M Gardevoir's attack so leave it in there because it will give you more versatility, which is exactly what you are going for in this deck.

i stand corrected, rainbow does count, however i still suggest you swap out for basic fairy energy, your biggest weakness is steel since your most likely attacker would be gardevoir, and even if you did keep them for charizard to beat steel, you lose to aegislash EX, its mighty guard ability will stall you out until the player gets set up, in case you don't know what mighty guard does, it prevents all damage from your opponent's pokemon who have a special energy attached

The rainbow energy are completly necessary in the deck. With Aromatisse he can move the energy off and just use fairy energy on Mewtwo EX or gardevoir EX, it wont be able to stall the deck that long if at all. The Rainbow energy allows reddistrict to attack with anything in the deck. If they wanted to just run fairy energy then it would have been just a M Gardevoir EX deck.

Back