How have YOU changed as a member?

PDC

The PDC Show comes to an abrupt end...
Well, this is like bacons thread, only diffrent. Remember when you first joined? You probubly were less mature or something. I know I was. I was a complete and udder n00b. And even lied a bit in some posts. And some of the threads I made were.....ughhhh...Now though, I learned the rules. I know what to do. I can rate teams. I've become a much better member that can help newer people. So, lets here your story! What you were like in the start. And, who you are now?

I bet this is going to be locked. Just wait

~Magma King~ said:
I was a useless nub.

Now I'm just useless.

He hit the nail on the head. Bam.

Basically, the only change as a member for me was becoming less noobish, I.E, knowing the forum rules (I can tell you personally, even if you've read them, it's no use unless you know them), etc. Before I also barely scraped the surface of competitive battling, graphic art, etc.

My metamorphosis as a member wasn't too dramatic, just a little more influential and knowledgeable.

My change is much similar to Pokechamps. I used to be a noob, and here I am, one and a half years later. I know the rules, I now do art/fake cards, stuff like that.

I remember when I used to be obsessed with Skitty for some reason. It was because "it could use every attack with Assist". God, I was such a noob and I still am.

I used to be a total noob. Then after I learned how thing worked around here, I got used to it. I think I have changed along the road.

Honestly, I'm still actively changing for better and for worse. When I joined, I was so amateur, it was gross just to look at the posts I made when I first joined over 2 years ago. I still wouldn't consider myself some sort of a godsend battler, but I would say I'm a respectable battler. I've made a lot of friends along the way (Jeez, this sounds like i'm leaving) and i've lost a few friends too, But overall, i've just _Improved_.

I understand the forum rules better, have improved on my spelling and grammar, and have improved in pokemon-related skills. I think I understand "how things work" better, and have improved at all three types of pokemon competitive battling.

Oh goodness my first 1000 posts or so make me want to throw up xD

I have gotten a lot more active every day, I used to be a total n00b and my grammar was even worse than it is now.

I became less n00by, learned
Code:
Coding
and learnt how to use GIMP to make my own banners and avatars etc.

Followed the rules unlike my first three years here.

dmaster out.

Juliacoolo said:
I understand the forum rules better, have improved on my spelling and grammar, and have improved in pokemon-related skills. I think I understand "how things work" better, and have improved at all three types of pokemon competitive battling.

Oh goodness my first 1000 posts or so make me want to throw up xD
I still want to know how you managed to otain 7,000+ posts...

Well Blake, I've been here a little over a year... that's a long time.....

Also I forgot to mention in my previous post.... the biggest change I've had is my typing. When I first joined PB I typed like 15 words per minute. Now I'm at like 120.

Biggest change i have made is that i no longer play Pokemon. I quit after Platinum:Arceus came out. Funny, i have more spending money. Anyway the only reason i list this as something that has happened while to me while at Pokebeach is because after viewing a thread on metagame decks and upcoming format switch i was like, "okay well thats the end of that". If i wouldn't have viewed that thread then i may not have stopped playing. Regardless, im glad i did. My only regret is that i would have quit sooner.

I went from "n00b" to "person exposed to controversial website issues" to "guy who can survive on any forum without getting banned" to "inactive". (~ ' o ' )~

When I got here, I was kind of an unlikeable jerk.

I'm still kind of an unlikeable jerk, except now I know people.

I dont feel like such an outsider any more. I know more about the site and the members although I still dont know WPMs gender >.<

-PS is WPMs pic in the photo thread?

Back