Collecting "How Much is This Card Worth?" / "Is This a Good Trade?"

RE: The ''How much is a card worth?'' topic.

I bended them a bit in the other direction and now they're straight again. And no, there aren't creases lol. But they've still got this very slight curve upwards on the bottom so I don't think I can advertise as mint?

Price check please.

Misty's Treatment (Riding on Lapras CD promo)

Picture: http://i.imgur.com/FadgX.jpg
Wiki: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Misty's_Treatment_(CD_promo)

Mint condition.

On ebay it's been going anywhere from 35-45 Dollars.

Yeah, that's what they list it at, but has it been selling for that?

I can't imagine it to be much less than that since it is a very good card. the regular goes for around 20-30 dollars so it's more than that I suppose.

Ok, thanks. I wasn't sure if it was just high because of the hype.

I guess you could say it is hyped, but 60 (although spreaded) for 1 is insane on a basic with 180HP.

Yeah, plus its typing. KO Raticate and Rattata (at the same time), Deino, and Tynamo.

How much is Cynthia's Garchomp LVX worth? I just got it in a 4th gen collectors tin last week. The same era of tins as the Charizard and the Rayquaza. I know they have been out for a few years now but just curious. Thanks XD.:)

The promo goes for around 2 dollars and the set one like 4 :/.

Right....so no one knows the price of my card then. Must be ultra freakin rare then O.O

The Garchomp is only around $2.00? I thought it would be worth more since it is a promo and can be easily used in battle. Although the attack does miss but his ability packs a punch though.:) Thanks XD.:)

That card is going only for $10.00 on Ebay??? When I got that card in original form I paid that much from my friend for it about 10 years ago for the non 1st edition card. That card should be selling for $20.00. Sounds like the person really wants to get rid of that card XD.:)

Base Electrode can be used as a Double Colorless Energy card if you don't have any of those type of cards and I can't remember his other attack but it is a good card. I think the double energy card part of that Electrode can be any type too but can't remember but I think so XD.:)

Back