BW/BW2 How will Zorua Evolve?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinjaSamurai

☆☆Yeah☆☆
Hey Everyone, today I was thinking of Zorua and Zoroark. I was wondering how to evolve Zorua, since it says that it is a new way of evolution. How does everybody else think that Zorua will evolve?

It would be cool to see it tied to its Illusion ability. Maybe after you used it to change into a certain number of unique Pokemon it would then evolve.

Maybe you have to actually battle Zoroark, get it transformed into it, using its Illusion ability. After the battle you do that it could have a message saying "Zorua wants to stay in its current form! Would you like to let it stay this way?" After which you can see its Evolution screen.

I don't think pokemon would ever do it, but I'd like to see it evolve by unhappiness. I know the whole "That would encourage cruelty!" bit that the parents would say, but just picture this. What if it had to evolve by losing a certain number of times?

"ZORUA is cursing its own helplessness."
"ZORUA wants to become strong!"
"ZORUA is evolving!"

I think that would be awesome.

I think

I think it would be cool if Zorua evolved if was it night time and you had to use the Illusion ability.

Hatred evolution... We've needed them for years, and this has to be it. I've done different variations with several of my fakemon (most creatively perhaps with Oposease, which evolves into Oposombie if it starts become friendly with its trainer by Level 22 and then any after that into Oposeteer if it starts hating its trainer and is holding onto a special item called the Play Stage), and I definitely want to see some of them in the fifth generation and Zorua would be my first guess for one.

Perhaps the ability is used? Transform X times? Zoroark @ L25 may mean it can be obtained at a low level, so maybe it requires something not based on experience (like Feebas). It's supposed to be a new method, so maybe there is a new second game (a la Contests) in B/W that influences how Zorua evolves.

I agree with PMJ. I think that Zorua will evolve by using it's ability ___ amount of times. Hatred evolution is an interesting idea though.

PMJ said:
Perhaps the ability is used? Transform X times? Zoroark @ L25 may mean it can be obtained at a low level, so maybe it requires something not based on experience (like Feebas). It's supposed to be a new method, so maybe there is a new second game (a la Contests) in B/W that influences how Zorua evolves.

Zorua is always smiling, so it would have to transform into a Pokemon that resembles hatred; like Darkrai or Banette! At night as well, or maybe even in a trainer battle?

I agree with everything so far. Maybe with the hatred idea, they will create an opposite of the Soothe Bell, maybe the Rouse Bell?

Maybe they will have a Pokemon evolve (not neccasarily Zorua) by having to use that Pokemon ___ amount of times. Example: Use a Pokemon in 100 battles. Anyways, that was just a thought. Back on topic, I predict that it will either be a hatred evolution or it may be tied in with his ability.

As most others thought, I believe this will deal with his ability. I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of having to use Illusion so many times or on every regional-dex Pokemon (bar Zoroark, of course, and maybe a few legendaries) for him to get..."good enough at it" to evolve.

Albeit it's only a guess. I'm curious how it's really going to be.

Dusk stone. So unorigianal, but think how impossibly hard it is to make your Pokemon hate you. It can never win or be healed.

How about status effected evolution? Your pokemon has to be poisoned when going up a level.

Perhaps it evolves when it defeats a certain breed of pokemon (After it copies it). Or maybe it needs to achieve a certain accomplishment in battle.

redple said:
Dusk stone. So unorigianal, but think how impossibly hard it is to make your Pokemon hate you. It can never win or be healed.

It said the method of evolution will be completely new, so it can't be a Dusk Stone.

And might I remind you of the bitter herbs? The Pokemon can still be healed!

All of the "hatred evolution" idea got me thinking... How about a DE-evolution? When a certain Pokemon doesn't like you (Maybe a {D} or {P} type) the Pokemon will, I don't really know how to say it other than this, shrink? Or get weaker? Maybe it will forget a move. This would be a bit of a challenge, because in the Elite Four, a lot of people I know use only two very strong Pokemon. They only use the other Pokemon for back up. That will force you to balance out the strength of your Pokemon. This idea's okay, right?

In other words, to make it simpler... It evolves into a smaller and weaker Pokemon. Like a Lucario evolving into a Riolu. Put it that way. And once again to annoy you...

Hello.

Probably with a special amulet? Or maybe a new stone?
It might also be that Zorua learns a special attack and then it evolves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back