I need your advice

Khalddrogo

Aspiring Trainer
Ok so I never play my copy of bioshock2.
Now I could trade it in for 50 bucks and get soulsilver, or I could keep it and not trade it in. (I already am getting heartgold)

Your already getting HG, so theres not much point in getting virtually the same game. I've heard that Bioshock 2 is also a pretty great game, so I'd keep it.

I don't see how you get 50$ off a trade in, as I think I was offered only like 25$ for my MW2.

Anyways, as for the given scenario, I recommend keeping Bioshock2. HGSS are essentially the same game with a few differences. Wild pokemon, and "Base" legendary. Bioshock 2 isn't as good as the first one, (IMO) but it will probably bring you more entertainment than spending double the money on something you can play twice by resetting.

As for the desired scenario, try getting that miraculous 50$, and put it towards a game that's worth spending money on. My list would be:

MW2
FF -Whatever number the new one is
MGS4 (Kinda old but so good)
Warhawk (A personal Favorite)
LBP
Wait for the new 2011 sports games
Uncharted 2- Drake's fortune
Assassin's Creed 2

Juliacoolo said:
I don't see how you get 50$ off a trade in, as I think I was offered only like 25$ for my MW2.

Anyways, as for the given scenario, I recommend keeping Bioshock2. HGSS are essentially the same game with a few differences. Wild pokemon, and "Base" legendary. Bioshock 2 isn't as good as the first one, (IMO) but it will probably bring you more entertainment than spending double the money on something you can play twice by resetting.

As for the desired scenario, try getting that miraculous 50$, and put it towards a game that's worth spending money on. My list would be:

MW2
FF -Whatever number the new one is
MGS4 (Kinda old but so good)
Warhawk (A personal Favorite)
LBP
Wait for the new 2011 sports games
Uncharted 2- Drake's fortune
Assassin's Creed 2

Seeing his avatar, I'd guess he is using Xbox. uncharted is PS3 only.

I'd keep bioshock 2, unless you really don't like it.

Juliacoolo said:

I'm guessing he would most likely return and then buy SoulSilver.

(Randy) said:
Ok so I never play my copy of bioshock2.
Now I could trade it in for 50 bucks and get soulsilver, or I could keep it and not trade it in. (I already am getting heartgold)

Same here KEEP IT!!!! they are both really similer so if u have heartgold its good enough.

Back