Wi-Fi Trades Instacheck Hotspot Thread

My Shiny Value is 5. It seems to me that numbers under 1000 aren't very common but i'll put it out there for everyone anyway :]

It seems that the Instacheck has been shut down by the patch made by Nintendo last night.
So for now, it doesn't work.

I guess we'll have to wait until next week (... = the hackers find something else :D )

I presume this software was made by reverse engineering, which means the guys that programmed this "studied" all the aspect of Pokemon X/Y's code.
I mean, Instacheck isn't something we're supposed to have at the first place - so I'm calling this a sort of hack. A bonus, maybe ? *snap fingers* and the perfect team is closer than ever.

On the other hand, what some gamers did during matches (spy the enemy team, their movesets etc.) could clearly be considered as "hacking" (at least, a terrible cheat) - my 2 cents :p

This was probably because the Battle Analyzer. I think everything will be fine and we will be able to Instacheck soon again.

Jessie Mulay said:
This was probably because the Battle Analyzer. I think everything will be fine and we will be able to Instacheck soon again.

Unlikely. The people who created Instacheck didn't want to support it anymore after the battle analyser came into effect. It will be very difficult to make Instacheck 2.0 without people exploiting it as they did before. And I personally support that. I liked Instacheck but not to the point where people can exploit it and affect competitive battling.

However, there are people that are going to read the new encryption data and see if they can see the SV of Pokemon again.

I believe Battle Analyzer to be the cause of why a patch was made in the first place. They can't have a competitive environment where a player has access to information they shouldn't. That was the real reason Rated Battles were shut down. Now with the new patch they are back up.

Blaaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhhhh... theres always someone who will ruin it for everyone... well I still have my SV so I just need to find the remaining folks to hatch it... if theyre still willing of course...

man and I was about to breed up 60 eggs of Froakies to give my friends... good thing i didnt and got sidetracked by chaining...but ughh.... damn cheaters... I mean I know we were sorta cheating but we just wanted alternate colored Pokemon.

...but some people took this to the extreme by making perfect shinies and selling them on ebay... pretty lame... if you want an army of alternate colors fine. If you want the shiny data on your Pokedex, cool. If you just want shinies for your friends and not waste so much time, sweet! But making a profit off something you didnt really work hard on? Lame. But I guess its their money... but seeing as Mega Gengar is banned... I feel sorry for the guy who spent 200$ on a shiny flawless Gengar. Well not really, cause it was kinda dumb to spend that much in tangible data... dunno if its Instacheck shinies for sure but I find it hard to believe people are selling like 10 5-6IV shinies at once...plus they all say "Egg Received. Link Trade. Apparently hatched". that's what all my instacheck shinies say so I doubt those ebay sellers got those shinies by normal means...

It does suck that Instacheck was shut down, but I managed to finish my competitive team right before it shut down. And it's 5 shinies :D

Hegafire said:
It does suck that Instacheck was shut down, but I managed to finish my competitive team right before it shut down. And it's 5 shinies :D

I managed to get a shiny bulbasaur and squirtle, so not bad after all.

Back