Introduce Yourself!

Hi, I am just another pokemon lover :D ! I joined to talk and discuss pokemon, battling, etc. I'm new to EV training. Thanks for your time!

Hello! I'm Rinn and I'm also a huge pokemon fan :) I love battling with friends, I mostly battle on my Pokemon Black2 game, my team is pretty strong, I trained them first on Pokemon SoulSilver, then Platinum, the Black and now Black2, my teem is special to me and I train hard with them everyday, so were pretty strong I belive ^_^ -I also love the Mystery Dungeon games (mostly Sky) And I like roleplaying it (Call me a geek if you want but its still fun for me ^_^) Soooo yeah! Send me a message if you want battle/roleplay! I have a group on Facebook that me and a few of my friends roleplay on so if you want to know how to find it, lemme know! :)
-Rinn

Im doug, looking for a pokemon vs card "alto mare's kabutops" need it to finish the 5th movie set along with a soul dew ill set up a topic about it and will be willing to pay quite a bit for it/ them

I'm SkyShaymin49, and I started playing the TCG competitively near the end of this season. I came top 8 in MA States and won a battle road, but that's all I've done. I joined these forums because I love PokéBeach as a news site, and want to be able to talk in some of the threads I've read.

I'm Pokewiz1999. I've been on this site for awhile but I may as well introduce myself. I started pokemon in 2004 when I was 5 years old and have stuck to it since. I play the VG and TCG. I play the TCG competetively. I've been collecting cards since 2006 and I started playing competitively 2 years ago. I'm not rich so I don't usually make Tier1 decks and usually go rogue. Good to meet you all! :D

Hi,

I've been lurking around these forums for a month or so and finally decided to sign up.
My main reason for joining was to post my TCG wants list in the trading forums as I'd to have a complete pokedex in card form.

Otherwise, I mostly stick to the general discussion areas of the site. I don't actively play the TCG and console games anymore, but am anticipating the release of X and Y. Pokemon is a nostalgia thing for me and I enjoy keeping somewhat up to date on it.

Hope to have fun here~

hi, everyone

i started collecting pokemon cards again, so I will need some help getting my deck ready for battle :)
i found out about pokebeach at a nearby league.
i like gaming, pokemon tcg, althletics etc
i also collect Lego miniature figures

I joined pokebeach to get info and friend code to have battles on the new pokemon x and game. I recently purchased a black 3ds xl. I am a noob and it will be a pleasure to talk to all of the fans on this page. My friend code is 3840-6361-7051, I also have a instagram if you want to follow @ beastjordans. Thanks... a lot !:D:D:D:D:D

Hey Guys. Whats up? As you can tell from my name, charizard_starter, Charizard is my favorite pokemon, let alone starter. Fire is also my favorite type. I have always played the games and just started playing the cards. i came across this site just browsing, so i thought why not? i hope to learn tips and tricks and everything in between. Thanks :)

Hey! I'm fans of Pikachu and Mudkip and joined because I like Pokemon and some other wiki took me to these forums idk which one but there was a site like pokebeach so I was like why not join? :) Thank you for making this site!

JayGarxP (my username on many sites and online tcg) joined because I want to trade cards and make friends.
I have been on PokéBeach for a long time just never signed up, it always had the best scans and really still does.
I collect pokemon cards and videogames.
I'm really shy and probably won't post again, but don't delete me! Because one day I may strike up the courage to post.

Hey, I'm fishstix43. Interested in starting to play the TCG more competitively, though I'm a grad student so I won't have time to go to the bigger tournaments and things, but I still love reading all the analysis on here. I'm not sure if I'll ever be good enough to actually contribute to said analysis, but stranger things have happened. :)

Hi there guys i'm icedragon258 a big pokemonfan since i was a child .
I live in Morocco and i'm 15.
My hobbies are playing video games , playing football (soccer ) and reading .
I joined pokebeach so i can meet other pokemon fans so i can enjoy playing pokemon games with them . Pm if you want to add me as a friend on your 3ds so we can experience the great upcoming X and Y games together :) !

Hey, I usually go by Profen.

Anyway, I started with the tcg around plasma freeze. I play a bit at league and with my roommate, but thats about it. I enjoy deck building more than actually playing sometimes, so i will probably frequent around there more any anyplace else.

So yeah...

Hey.
I'm ZeNoodles and I have no idea why I chose that name.Oh well...
I'm here mostly to discuss news,but I'll try to post some art-related stuff too.

Hi, I'm Galaco and yeah, here to discuss about pokemon! I joined cause I got all hyped out about pokemon again thanks to X and Y!

Hey, Tajike here.
27-year-old Belgian TCG-player. I used to play & collect Pokemon TCG during the 1st generation but entered an age where I got disinterested (still kept my old-school collection, though). Turned my attention to poker, became a semi-pro, & work as a poker dealer/croupier. Reached & done about everything in that (making a decent living out of it, 3 televised appearances, etc.) & I now wanted a new challenge to pick up besides poker. First thought of Magic but a couple of friends adviced against it as the game has gotten way too convulated & generally not fun anymore. Checked out my Pokecollection & decided to give it a go again. My very first boosterbox arrived yesterday (Plasma Freeze: Latias EX, Heathran EX, shiny Empoleon, shiny Garbodor), with BC, PS & PB boosterboxes lined up for the coming weeks. I've always felt like more of a player but this time, though still very competitive, I'll try to get into collecting as well.
Still learning about the new generations of Pokemon but I'll get up to speed easily. :)

Hi, Jack here.
15 year old, USA TCG player. When i was about 10 i played up until magestic dawn (miss the old way the game was sometimes). I got out of it for about 5 years when one day after i had moved and was unpacking came across my old pokemon backpack, basically emitting that old feel to me which coerced me to take a look inside. After seeing all my old collection i decided i wanted to get back into it. This is my first season in and i am going to try to play as many tournaments as i can and see how I do. I currently attend two leagues, one of which meets twice a week, I'm trying to learn as quick as i can and currently run Darkrai/Hydregion but don't know if that's gonna carry me through tournaments in this format.. very excited for X and Y hoping it will bring changes to the VG and TCG. My interests are posted in my bio if interested and i hope to be around as much as school and work will allow. Going for more of a competitive play this time around with maybe a little collecting, just stared playing the DS games again to learn the gen V pokemon. :)

I'm keldeoqueen, and I've loved Pokemon since I was 2 years old. I've been looking up how to solve the problem with my Mac version of PTCGO and when I saw PokeBeach and the forums, I just had to join.

Back