Introduce Yourself!

Hi guys,

I'm Black Wolf and I'm from the Netherlands. I play pokemon Y and X a lot, but still need a few pokemon to complete my pokedex. All of them are Friend Safari pokemon, so I used Google to search for a forum in which you could exchange your friend codes with others. That's how I came here :)
Also I'm always open for trades. I have played almost every single pokemon game there is, and can't wait till Alpha Sapphire comes out. My favorite pokemon of all time is Umbreon.

Hello there. I'm DdogTheKing. I am 21 years old.

I play the competitive metagame of Pokemon.
I make movesets for some and I would be willing to share.
I'm friendly, and really chill. :]

Hi, my name is Lj and I live in the US. I am 19
I love Pokemon and any other trading card game.
I have some really competitive decks such as; Landorus/Lucario, Fairy Tool Box, and Lugia Plasma Deck
I also run a youtube channel under the name Evilgarra598, where you can check out my current blister openings, and deck profiles. :D
I am also a competitive player who likes to go to leagues and tournaments
I love to to play all Pokemon games and plan to collect every game :)

Hey everyone, I'm PumpAction and I've been a fan of Pokemon since...forever. I found out about PokeBeach because I was browsing for strategies in Balanced Hackmons, and a result brought me here. I joined because I wanted to share my Pokemon experiences and RMTs with others, because Smogon is too mainstream. I'm a professional-grade chess player, and I enjoy drawing and gaming in my spare time. My favorite Pokemon has been Gallde since I was in 3rd grade, and my favorite game modes are Balanced Hackmons and LC.

Bye.

Hey guys, I'm from the states...but you can call me Firestriker. Anyone want to Agni Kai? (Sorry for the Avatar reference there, I'm also a LOK fan)
Pokemon is my #1 free time activity (if you can call it an activity) and, like PumpAction (btw nice to meet you ;)) I enjoy playing chess very much, and have competed and won in national-level tournaments.
My favorite Pokemon is Deoxys, since it has four forms, as a unit they incooporate everything you want your Pokemon to be: fast, with a high defense and attack, and of course, just it normal old self :p
So, all in all, nice to meet you all, and I look forward to being a part of this community!

Hi my name is Red 14. I joined pokebeach because I don't have alot of friends that are really interested in pokemon like I am.
My hobbies are video games and sports. I came across this site when I was randomly looking for pokemon related things.

What's up guys? I'm My Little Keldeo, also KeldeoDash on Pokemon TCG online when I'm (rarely) on that. I've been a Pokemon fan since Red and Blue came out in 1998. I can't think of a single day in my life when I didn't think about Pokemon. XD As of late I've become absorbed into the comopettive Pokemon TCG scene, which is where I heard about this site. I live in New Jersey, and occassionally travel for tournaments (thankfully I've gotten a lot better than I was when I first started). I'm also a professor and occasionally judge. Outside of that, I'm a college student majoring in history and an animal lover.

Hi guys I'm new here and I'm here looking for friend's safaris right now I'm looking for an eevee safari so if anyone has one that would be great!

Hello all!
I'm Tanner!

I have been a Pokemon fan for year and have been a dedicated VG player.

I just began the TCG a few months back and I am starting a league in my area.

I had an account here a while back but I forgot everything. :p

Hi, I'm Roeland. Its been a long time since i played but the new installment on the 3DS pulled me right back in! Looking to have some fun with it!

Found PokeBeach on google though was 3 pages away, i should get better at entering search terms.

Anyway i enjoy traveling, playing guitar and love doing nothing at all at times.

Stay fresh!

Hello everyone! I am here to renew my love for Pokemon! After a salty conclusion with smogon, I decided to take my "talents" here! I love playing the video games, and want to get into the card games again! More personally, I am a junior studying chemical engineering at cooper union :eek:

Hey guys! :D I joined here mostly to read about current meta decks, since I somewhat play competitively with my cousins. :p I found Pokebeach while searching scans of sets that had my favorite Pokemon, Keldeo! :D I love pretty much everything about Pokemon (video games, TCG, plushies :p).

Hope to read up on how to make the best Keldeo deck evar!! :D

I joined here because i REALLY like pokemon and would always like to know more about pokemon since I didn't know pokemon for a long time.
I found pokebeach when I was looking up on how to get to kilude city and thought to my self that I wanted to be like these people helping each other.
My interests are FootBall (Soccer) and video games and POKEMON.
My hobbies are FootBall (Soccer) and Video game like I typed and a huge part of that video game section lies Pokemon.
I'm 13 and would like to help the community like everyone else ;)

Hello, everybody! MrCoolViking here! :)

I'm from Norway, and I joined this forum because I've been following it for at least a couple of years. And now I finally joined it. :D

I have been playing Pokémon ever since Gold.

Heeeeyyyyloooooo!

I'm Hayley, or Horatio. I'm a resident of San Francisco, Mewtwo and Relicanth collector, and aspiring TCG Organizer! I've got a league in the works with a cardshop here in town.

Hey crew!
Just got back into the trading card game after a 6 year break. Playing around with gourgeist/dusknoir deck and a shiftry/milotic deck. Hoping to get some advice and feedback about these decks and future ones.

favorite pokemon: Alakazam

I joined this website to become better at pokemon so I can beat my friends
I found out about Pokebeach because of a Sylveon post that brought my attention
I play many video games include the pokemon games
I have an unlimited source of hobbies to share because I want to live all aspects of life to the full.

Back