January CoroCoro Provides Info on Pokemon Movie 15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shining Dragon

Aspiring Trainer
AAPF said:
http://pokemonfigure.blogspot.com/2011/12/corocoro-jan-2012-shougakukan.html

As you can see on the movie poster the Musketeer trio are against Kyurem. So ash might be on Kyurem's side since the Musketeer trio does not like humans according to their story in the games.

Darn, nothing about Jump Festa. Oh well.

Doesn't look like anything important in those scans. We already know about the Shaymin event and the legendary dog EX cards. And no one actually cares about PokePark 2 nor the Battrio series :p

The artwork for the movie page is really nice - hopefully we'll get a cleaner version of that when the official movie website updates. But... Are the Musketeers shooting laser beams from their heads? o_O I hope that's not what Sacred Sword looks like. (I expected it to be something more like Palkia's Spacial Rend.)

It's too bad nothing interesting - aside from the revelation of the film's release on July 14th (which isn't a big surprise) - was revealed in this issue. Even a tiny plot detail would have been nice, but that will come in due time.

ISB said:
And no one actually cares about PokePark 2 :p
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, the Musketeers look like they're shooting laser beams from their heads. Reminds me too much of the Care Bears when they shoot that rainbow caring beam thing from the picture on their tummy. I'll never really look at the Musketeers the same way ever again, honestly.
Congratulations, whoever happens to make the advertisements for the movie. You've related your series to Care Bears.

don()shinobi said:
Fixed that for you.

Yeah, the Musketeers look like they're shooting laser beams from their heads. Reminds me too much of the Care Bears when they shoot that rainbow caring beam thing from the picture on their tummy. I'll never really look at the Musketeers the same way ever again, honestly.
Congratulations, whoever happens to make the advertisements for the movie. You've related your series to Care Bears.

Lol yeah and Keldeo is not going to help with that... It looks completely childish. I really don't want that Pokemon in the movie.

Use the news thread to continue this discussion:

http://www.pokebeach.com/forums/thread-3-ten-next-destinies-cards-movie-15-news-arceus-distribution-12-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back