• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jellicent/Bellossom

MagnumZ

Aspiring Trainer
3-3 Jellicent (STICKY HOLD)
4-1-4 Bellossom (Grass Knot)
(15)

12-{G}

4-Switch
4-Rare Candy
4-Pokemon Catcher
Rescue Scarf
Light Balls
Ultra Balls
Town Map
Max Potion
N
Cheren
Bianca
Juniper
4-Skyla

I know. I know.
Darkrai would give me hell.
Well, this isn't a tournament deck. I'm just putting things together.
Any input is good. I kinda want to make this deck for the funs. But, not to sure on the trainer combinations.

It would help if we knew what "Sticky Hold" and "Grass Knot" do.
I think it might even be a requirement to post in this section.

Jellicent increases the opponents retreat cost while bellosom does more damage per retreat. I've actually faced a deck using this strategy on TCGO, and although I won, I was not prepared for it. I was forced to conserve my switches or pay a 4 to 5 energy retreat cost.

I would add some emolgas or, if you want to keep up with the grass theme, shaymin (though I prefer emolga cuz of free retreat). These will get your basics out faster for evolutions. Plus you wouldn't have to run as many balls (especially level ball)

As for trainers, I think you only need 2 skyla, but some more draw support. And since bellosom only takes one energy to attack, you could substitue a couple of energy for those better supporters.

Back