• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Klinklang

MagnumZ

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon15
4 - Kilnk (PLS)
2 - Klinklang (PLS) Plasma Steel
2 - Klinklang (B&W) Shift Gear
3 4 - Cobalion EX (PLS)
2 - Cobalion (NVI)
2 - Emolga (DRE)

Candidates?
Durant (DRE)
Registeel EX
Kedeo EX
Mewtwo EX

12 - Metal Energy

T/S/I
4 - Rare Candy
4 - Switch
4 - Pokemon Catcher
4 - Max Potion
3 - Heavy Ball
2 - Energy Retrieval
Computer Search

4 - Juniper
4 - Skyla
3 - N

Possible Items?
Eviolite
Ether
Pokedex
Tool Scrapper

Main attackers are the Cobalions.
Use Emolga early game to set up Klink and the Cobalions
Use Cobalion NVI for mirror matches
Move energy around with Klinklang(B&W) and Max Potion all the damage off.
And, deny damage with Klinklang(PLS)

How solid does it look? Any other suggestions?

tumblr_mi34nbi6Gn1rm5oo3o1_500.jpg

Switch out 4 metal energy for 4 blend energy (with metal in them) and add keldeo ex

May not seem like it fits with the metal, but he is a life saver.

He covers any non ex fire attackers your opponent might have with only one blend for ohko and landorus is a ohko with 2 blend.

Also he helps when you are catchered out for a stall or if someone is trying to status lock you.

You don't have to, but for one card it makes a world of difference covering weakness

I am running the same thing except I am not running the shift gear Klinklang. I have done some testing with it and it seemed inconsistent. Kinda two pokemon with a 2-0-2 line. I did not like it. My new list features a 3-1-3 list of just the plasma steel. It works better than this list.
My list is like so...
4 Cobalion EX
3-1-3 Klinklnag (plasma Steel)
1 Emolga

That is my current list. I also run the Etherdex in mine as well to speed the enrgies up. I also run Hypnotoxic with Virbank.

One thing with your list is that I know you do not want 3 Heavy Balls. You want 2 Ultra Balls and 1 Heavy Ball.
-2 Heavy BAll
+2 Ultra ball

I l;ove Skyla but 4 is too many in this list. I would take 1 out and add a Colress. You really need another supporter! you need 12 in this deck.
-1 Skyla
+1 Colress
+1 N
-1 Anything (Cobalion/Metal Energy/Retrieval/Max Potion/ETC)

EDIT: This is also all my opinion, you will get several opinions and it comes down to what you like and what works for you.

That is my two cents on your deck. Hope I Helped! :D

Thank you for the input!
I still have to play test this deck against my friends when I have the time.

I would just say to not run juniper or ultra ball in this deck, because there are few cards in this deck that you can afford to discard. Replace with cheren, colress, or bianca. Energy retrieval is unneeded and so is comp search, because it is outclassed by dowsing machine in this deck. Also, no etherdex or virbank/laser, this will make the list less efficient. Pokemon lines should look like so:
4-0-2-2 plasma/shift gear split
3 cobalion ex
1 cobalion nvi
Anything else is clutter and unneeded. This gives you max room for trainers, and 13 metal energy. And finally, my last piece of advice would be to run 4 skyla in this deck, it exponentially increases consistency.

Here is my deck list. It works very well for me. I placed top cut in regionals with it.

Pokemon:
4 klink DEX
1 klinklang BW
3 klinklang PLS
2 Colbalion EX
2 Cobalion NVI

I/S/S
4 Skyla
4 Juniper
3 N
4 Heavy Ball
4 Ultra Ball
3 Catcher
4 Max Potion
4 Rare Candy
4 Switch
1 Dowsing Machine
2 Super Rod

Energy
11 Metal

I like Cobalion NVI because it works well against Terrakion. Normally Terrakion could give this deck a hard time considering that with exp. share it can hit you for 90 every turn which can destroy you. Max Potion is incredible with this deck. After a while your Cobalion EX will get a lot of damage on it (especially against Terrakion). Since it takes so many hits to kill him without an EX, Max Potion can destroy. Also, with no energy acceleration you don’t want your guys to get knocked out and lose three precious energy. At first I ran three, but tried out four and it worked so much better. All the heavy balls and ultra balls are to ensure a klinklang second turn. With Landorus Ex two hitting your benched klinks, you need to get it out second turn. Super Rod works well to get back your energy, klinklang line and attackers. It is crucial to success. I tried Registeel, but he was just to slow for me. The idea of this decklist is to set up quickly and them deny damage for the rest of the game using Max Potion and attach more energy while your at it. Then hit for 100 every turn. Hope this helps

Back