Lag

It's fine for me. Maybe you have a slow computer, slow internet, or both? =P

I haven't been experiencing any problems. it could be your memory. It hapens one day, and not the other for me.

Lenny said:
It's fine for me. Maybe you have a slow computer, slow internet, or both? =P

Kevin Garrett said:
It could be Internet Explorer too. Whenever I type long posts I have to go on Firefox.

I'd assume that but everything works fine in other places. It's only on here.

Same answer to Juliacoolo.

Clear your cache and/or browser. Try a different browser as well. I really haven't had any slow down, so maybe it's your guys connections or computers.

dmaster out.

Hmm, interesting. The people on chat know that my computer is the slowest and most freezy computer on beach lol, but I don't seem to be getting any lag. Maybe you need more Ram on the computer, or maybe there is an update that needs to be taken care of, thus increasing the ammount of lag present while posting. All the other suggestions are possible answers as well. Good luck with the lag problem, hopefully everyone figures out why it's lagging. =]
WP

Still bad for me.

And there's nothing wrong with my PC or browser because this is the only site where this is happening.

I share the pain here, but only when it comes to having exceptionally long posts (we're talking over 700 lines/7000 words type long). It's weird, I never did quite understand that. I have no idea what could be causing it though...

Internet Explorer is fine with me. It has always been fine. Try getting a faster connection, or reduce the downloads in your PC. Or if you want, delete your Temporary Internet Files, which you probably won't use anyway.

A lag is a term used where the computer freezes, so really its nothing wrong with pokebeach, just your browser (IE has always caused problems when i write a long post)

The same thing is happening to me. There is trouble switching between forums, posting, seeing any images, and speed. And TONS of other things. Just like what Magma King said, it's only on the Beach. Nowhere else.

Magma King, I will tell you why. Its because there are children outside, and you have yet to shoot them. Lol. No, just kidding. I have also experienced lag, but when I did/do, I restart my computer, and the lag is gone. Check your internet connection, and make sure you are virus free.

Well, I stabbed them, but that didn't seem to help. :p

And it's not my internet connection. It's absolutely fine everywhere other than pokebeach.

Where do you stab? I usually go for the neck. Just a quick neck stab and then let them bleed lolololol no no jk thats terrible haha. Have you ever experienced time outs when trying to get to pokebeach? Cause if so your internet could have trouble connecting to PB server. Like I said, check to see your virus free. Even a little virus could do this so...

I just cleared me cookies and most of lag is gone. I think that might have been the issue. If you have a lot of cookies, it may somehow be making this site slower. There's little to no lag for me now.

Edit: Actually, I'm experiencing some lag now. Not as much as before, but it is still there. Probably a site update, most likely. I'm sure WPM will get around to fixing it sometime.

Yeah, Page Load Errors are the most plentiful I've had since that major lag a couple months/years ago. x_x

dmaster out.

Back