DPPt/HGSS Looking for Celebi

Hauntyd_Wish

Wish Maker
I really want a legit, untouched Celebi and will trade whatever I can. I almost have Pal Park, and after that I will be trading Jirachis, legit and uncloned. Please help me get a Celebi... (( Legit and Untouched! ))
Please?

Awhile ago my friend said that he had a Celebi and that he could clone one for me. He never cheats on any game....NEVER!!!

Tell me if you want one and tell me what you will give me soon.

I have a legit untouched Celebi. The main thing I'm looking for is a legit, preferably untouched Deoxys, but I will also consider trading for uncloned, legit shiny Pokemon or legendaries with good IVs.

Arceus said:
I have a legit untouched Celebi. The main thing I'm looking for is a legit, preferably untouched Deoxys, but I will also consider trading for uncloned, legit shiny Pokemon or legendaries with good IVs.

My Deoxys isn't untouched, but I still can't give it away. What legendaries? I can have some soon if you need it. I won't have more Jirachis until tomorrow though... What lvl is the Celebi?

The Celebi are Lv. 70 (received through the Journey Across America event). I'm interested in Articuno, Zapdos, Ho-oh, Suicune, Raikou, Dialga, or Palkia with good natures and IVs (most in the 24-31 range).

Well... I have to wait to import if so. But just asking... it seems MCD is letting me have his Dragonite, and I trained it lvl 98, almost 99. DO you happen to fancy such a high level Dragonite? If so, that would also be a great trade.

Sorry, my only level 100 Pokemon are the ones I use for tournaments and the ones I use to beat up the Elite 4. I don't train many Pokemon to level 100 because I think it's pointless since EVs can be maxed out by level 50.

Arceus said:
Sorry, my only level 100 Pokemon are the ones I use for tournaments and the ones I use to beat up the Elite 4. I don't train many Pokemon to level 100 because I think it's pointless since EVs can be maxed out by level 50.

Oh, it wasn't the fact that it was lvl 98, it's the fact that it's a Dragonite. I would really like Celebi... are there any other Pokemon? Otherwise, can you just hang on to it till' tomorrow, when I can import again? I will have a Magnezone soon, and possibly others today.

Articuno, Zapdos, and some others for my own needs. I was supposed to import a Jirachi for myself, but a Celebi is bigger news for me. I really want one! I wish you wanted a Rhyperior or a Magnezone, or any of the others I'm training to get right now...

I've actually never checked. I bet it's really important to you though, so let me check. In a second, I still have to save and catch this Rhydon very quickly.

Back