• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

LOTTA B/W BULK!!! EXs, FA Reshiram/Tornadus/Zekrom,Trading to Complete Personal Collection

RE: Old Cards! Black/White Era cards, Stormfront-Platinum cards, A lot of Old Exs/Lv Xs!

PM me to confirm :)

RE: Old Cards! Black/White Era cards, Stormfront-Platinum cards, A lot of Old Exs/Lv Xs!

bump bump bump

Do you have any more old ex's that are at least EX-NM condition? If so, could you post a list of them on my profile/PM? Thanks!

I'm interested in the shiny Vulpix.
Here's what I have: Old- http://imgur.com/a/stvUt New- http://imgur.com/a/CXIeB
Let me know if you see anything.

Hello there. I've got tons of FA cards, and I'm interested in your Mew EX (Dragons Exalted correct?). Would you do my Regigigas EX FA (Mint) for your Mew EX DRX? You can check my list for any EX FA's you're more interested in as well. Let me know, thanks

Here's what I have:
Xx Rare Holo Pokémon from DRX
Xx Dragons Exalted Boosters
Eelektrik (Ability; NV)
Charizard 4/102 (Holo; Base)
Brock's Rhydon (1st edition; Gym Heroes)
Lt. Surge's Fearow (1st edition; Gym Heroes)
Shining Magikarp (1st edition; PSA 8)
Shining Magikarp (Unlimited)

I am interested in:
Xx Pokémon ex from RS, SS, DR, DX, UF, EM

Could you let me know which ones you have? :)

@Brandon- Shining Gyrados, Base Set Charizard and FA Giratina EX all interest me.

@Machamp- would you do that for the FA Shaymin EX?

i have
RH crystal hooh
Holo crystal golem
Holo crystal kabutops
Holographic Poliwrath - Base NON mint

i want :
x1 Kyogre EX
x1 Rayquaza EX FA
x2 Regigas EX
x1 Mew EX
x1 Thundurus FA
x1 SHINY Gardevoir
x2 Mewtwo/Rayquaza/Darkrai EX tin promos
x1 Kyurem EX (Promo)

lmk
thanks

anyway i have these also if u interested

shining magikarp
shining gyarados
shining raichu (not mint)

lmk
thnks

LunarWolf said:
@Machamp- would you do that for the FA Shaymin EX?

Hmm, I don't think I would, Shaymin is a really good card, and I'd kinda like to have the luxury of having it so if I do need it, I'll have it. Sorry. Would you do it for any of the other FA's I have?

Still have the Mew EX?

My
Zekrom FA x2

Your
Mew EX?

Hey man cml for all your DP - HGSS secret rares please! :)

SoulWind said:
Here's what I have:
Xx Rare Holo Pokémon from DRX
Xx Dragons Exalted Boosters
Eelektrik (Ability; NV)
Charizard 4/102 (Holo; Base)
Brock's Rhydon (1st edition; Gym Heroes)
Lt. Surge's Fearow (1st edition; Gym Heroes)
Shining Magikarp (1st edition; PSA 8)
Shining Magikarp (Unlimited)

I am interested in:
Xx Pokémon ex from RS, SS, DR, DX, UF, EM

Could you let me know which ones you have? :)

RE: Old Rares/Bulk, B/W Era Holo and Reverse-Holo cards, BULK, D/P Era Stuff, Exs too!!!!

Bump and Updated. If I've made a deal with you recently I sent it out a few days ago. I've been having family and personal issues lately, hence why I haven't been on the forums, but everything is good now and I'm trying to get back on top of trades and whatnot. Thanks for your understanding, guys!

LunarWolf said:
@Brandon- Shining Gyrados, Base Set Charizard and FA Giratina EX all interest me.
Sorry for not responding sooner, just saw this. I no longer have the Giratina, and no longer need the Vulpix, but may trade Charizard if you have a few exs I need. Also interested in a Lugia legend Top piece now too.
Do you have any Rocket's ex, Mew ex (either of the 2 old ones), Eeveelution exs (any of 1st/2nd gen ones), Dusclops ex, Celebi ex or Gengar ex?

RE: Old Rares/Bulk, B/W Era Holo and Reverse-Holo cards, BULK, D/P Era Stuff, Exs too!!!!

Hello again. I've got a ton of EX FA's, and I'm interested in your Ho-oh EX and these Legend pieces:
x1 Suicune/Entei top
x1 Suicune/Entei bottom
x2 Lugia Top

Could you check my list and let me know which ones you're most interested in, and I can make an offer (I would trade the Shaymin by the way).

Let me know, thanks.

EDIT: Do you have any of these?
Max Potion
Sableye DEX
Ultra Ball X3
Recycle
Crushing Hammer X2
Enhanced Hammer

I have giratina ex FA do you have Rayquaza ex delta or dragonite ex from Dragon frontiers? If not im intrested in a stormfront bulk and Legends awakening. Plus if you have any team rocket returns ex's or bulks im interested too

Hello. I'm interested in these DRX:
#90 Garchomp
Gyarados
Magmortar
Wailord
Gigalith

I have rare holos (CML for specific ones), ND booster packs, and I have a lot of old cards you want, like Blaine's Moltres, Dark Blastoise, Fossil Articuno, and others. I'll have to check on their conditions though to make sure they're NM.

@Brandon- I have a Jolteon EX from Delta Species

@Machamp- Would you do-
x1 Entei/Suicune (top and bottom)
x1Lugia Legend top
and your deck wants:
Max Potion
Sableye DEX
Ultra Ball X3
Recycle
Crushing Hammer X2
Enhanced Hammer

for:
x1 FA Shaymin EX
x1 FA Thundurus?

@Breakfast- I'll get back to you once I CYL, but I am open for trading those! Would you want the regular holo or RH garchomp?

@Poke- I'll see exactly what I have, but I know I don't have either of the exs. Let me know!

@Silent- Aggron SS (excellent condition, some creases), Tyranitar (pop1), Celebi (pop 2), Regice HL, Kyogre HL, Golem DR, Aerodactyl SS, Electabuzz RS, Hitmonchan RS, Scyther RS, Regirock HL.

silentsword77 said:
Do you have any more old ex's that are at least EX-NM condition? If so, could you post a list of them on my profile/PM? Thanks!

LunarWolf said:
@Breakfast- I'll get back to you once I CYL, but I am open for trading those! Would you want the regular holo or RH garchomp?

Preferably the RH, but it's not that big of an issue.

Back