• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lugia "Donk"

Mora

Don't Panic
Pokemon (5)
3 Lugia EX
1 Tornadus EX
1 Moltres NXD

Trainers (43)
4 Juniper
4 Skyla
3 Bianca
2 N
4 Bicycle
4 Colress Machine
4 Pokemon Catcher
4 Recycle
4 Ultra Ball
3 Random Receiver
2 Escape Rope
2 Skyarrow Bridge
1 Scramble Switch
1 Max Potion
1 Tool Scrapper

Energy (12)
4 Double Colorless
4 Plasma
4 Fire

It's pretty simple. The strategy is to donk! Try to get Lugia set up T2 (sometimes even T1) and start taking prizes. Tornadus hits for 60 on EX's so that I can come back and sweep with Lugia, since 60 + 120 gets you the magic number. I can Scramble Switch into Lugia to get it going with Colress Machine and an attachment, or if it's Klinklang, I can Scramble Switch into Moltres. This deck is weird in that it tries to burn through resources as fast as possible to overwhelm your opponent, hence the rather high Supporter/psuedo-Supporter count. I really like the list as it is, but I'm just trying then get it perfect, maybe swap out a cards or two. I should probably take out an Ultra Ball, but it with Bicycle is a pretty neat draw engine, so I don't know. Suggestions anyone?

Revive? You have very few Pokemon and they all are basics. There is always a possibility of getting benched.
Or, Super Rod.
You only have one switch as well. That could also pose a problem. You Opponent could catcher stall you if you aren't too careful.

I don't see a good use to Max Potion in this deck.

I'll try a Revive, but I have three EX's, a seventh prize, and four Ultra Balls, so I think it should be fine. It's been fine so far.

I actually have three if you count Scramble Switch as well as 2 Skyarrow.

Max Potion is for the Scramble Switch/Max Potion combo. It's pretty good in theory, but I haven't actually used it yet but once. Thanks for the suggestions!

I tested this list a good bit last night, and I kind of want to take this over to an Aspertia version (or rather try it out). I was thinking of taking a friend's advice:

-2 Skyarrow Bridge
-1 Pokemon Catcher
-1 Ultra Ball
-1 Tool Scrapper
+3 Eviolite
+2 Aspertia

??

Back