• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

M Aggron / Bronzong

Aviste

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2 Aggron EX
    2 M Aggron EX
    1 Dialga EX
    1 Aegislash EX
    1 Cobalion EX
    1 Keldeo EX
    1 Heatran
    3 Bronzor
    3 Bronzong
    2 Victini
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 2 Battle Compressor
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    4 Professor Sycamore
    2 Shauna
    1 Professor Birch
    2 Lysandre
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    1 Colress
    4 VS Seeker
    4 Ultra Ball
    2 Aggron Spirit Link
    3 Float Stone
    1 Dowsing Machine
    3 Shrine of Memories
Energy:

• 4 Double Colorless Energy
    7 Metal Energy

Strategy:

I would remove the Dialga EX, Heatran, and 1 Lysandre for another 1/1/1 set of mega Aggron EX (spirit link and all). This is because your main hitter is Mega Aggron, so you want him up and hitting fast. Also 3 VS seekers are more than enough. I would also switch all the Pokémon flan club and Shauna for another Colress and 3 N. For N and Colress are just really great draw cards. I would also use mountain ring instead of shrine of memories so you can protect your bench better. I would also switch dowsing machine for computer search. This way you can get a supporter early easier and also use it to get DCE to hand. I would also take out an ultra ball for 2 evo-soda (For you will be doing some evolving).

-1 Dialga EX
-1 Heatran
-1 Lysandre
-1 VS seeker
-1 Ultra ball
-2 Pokémon fan club
-2 Shauna
-1 Professor birch
-1 dowsing machine
-3 Shrine of Memories
-1 Double Colorless energy

+1 Aggron