• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard M Manectric EX / Yveltal EX / Garbodor

asdjklghty

-------------
So here's one of my decks made to counter M Rayquaza EX

Pokemon (12):
  • 2 Manectric EX
  • 2 M Manectric EX
  • 2 Trubbish
  • 2 Garbodor (DRX or LTR)
  • 2 Yveltal EX
  • 2 Shaymin EX
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums (37):
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 2 Xerosic
  • 2 Wally
  • 1 AZ
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 3 Enhanced Hammer
  • 2 Float Stone
  • 2 Muscle Band
  • 2 Head Ringer
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 2 Shadow Circle
  • 1 Rough Seas
Energy (11):
  • 4 Lighting Energy
  • 5 Darkness Energy
  • 2 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:

The idea is to use Garbodor to shut off Abilities like Set Up, Clear Humming and Safeguard. This will allow Manectric to OHKO Rayquazas while accelerating Yveltal EX or MewTwo EX, whomever you prefer.

Now to deal with other Rayquazas, we'll use Enhanced Hammers and Jamming Nets to slow them down. Set Up also doesn't work so they'll have to rely on top decking tons of Acro Bikes and Trainer's Mall.

Shaymin EX helps with draw, ensuring you can use Wally on your first turn to immediately shut off Abilities (except for Garbotoxin).

I'm pretty tight on space and also money. That's why I only have 2 Shaymin EX.

Now I'm wondering what you guys think. I'm worried there might not be enough Head Ringers and Enhanced Hammers; any ways to stop or slow down Rayquaza decks. There are some clashes like Garbotoxin shuts off Set Up so we can't use it when it's used. But maybe we can use Set Up then use Garbotoxin?

Back