• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Malamar EX / Darkrai EX / Hydreigon

asdjklghty

-------------
Pokemon:

• 1 Yveltal EX
    2 Victini EX
    3 Yveltal (XY)
    3 Malamar EX
    2 Darkrai EX
    3 Deino (PHF)
    2 Zweilous (PHF)
    3 Hydreigon (PHF)
    1 Victini (LTR)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 28

• 2 Professor Sycamore
    3 N
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
    1 Lysandre
    3 Ultra Ball
    3 Rare Candy
    2 Trick Coin
    1 Colress
    1 Professor Birch's Observations
    1 Startling Megaphone
    1 Xerosic
    2 VS Seeker
    1 Computer Search or Dowsing Machine or Victory piece??
    2 Skyla
    1 Professor's Letter
    3 Shadow Circle
Energy:

• 9 Darkness Energy
    2 Fire Energy
    1 Double Colorless Energy

Strategy:
The strategy is to start out with Victini EX or Yveltal. If I start with Victini EX, I will attach a fire energy to him and then attack with Turbo Energize to attach basic energy to a benched Malamar EX. If I start with Yveltal, I will Ultra Ball 2 darkness energy and then use Oblivion Wing to power up Malamar EX.

Once the squid is powered up, I will attack and try to get OHKOs with this guy. Trick Coin and Victini are there to give me another chaynce to reflip.

Hydreigon is a tech card and used to power up Malamar EX as well.

What do you think bout my list? Should I squeeze in some Battle Compressor to put Darkness Energy in the discard pile? What ACE Spec should I use? I know the list it very tight and I am aiming for consistency and speed with the evolutions.

Thanks

I still think I would focus the deck around Yveltal EX rather than Malamar. You could also play the Hydreigon from LTR, which lets you move your Darkness Energy on the field around however you like. This also would let you abuse Max Potion heavily. Hydreigon's not too bad of a deck. It used to be pretty good actually.

Back