Mama Kindness discussion

TCC Co-Founder

Bzzz...you just got magnetized
Ok, so draw 2 cards. "Oh, that card is the worst!" What cards are better? I can only think of Island Hermit, and that is going out after the next championship. Prof Oak's Visit lets you draw 3!!! but you have to put one of the bottom of your deck. If you have all good cards in your hand, Mama's is better than Oak's, but if you a really bad card in your hand, Oak's is better, since you could put a lame card onto the bottom on your deck.

Discuss!!! (Water Pokemon Master)

Why do we need a discussion, with cards like Team Galactic's Mars, Island Hermit and coming soon, Buck's Training that all add effects to your draw this card is very easily out played

Not to people with a limited budget. I expect the cards to be 2X cheaper than mars and POV so there will at least be somebody who will be using it. Though getting the card in a booster is just bad.

-Just me- said:
I still think that Rival is the worst supporter in the format, at least this thing can topdeck...
yeah i agree but i dont think kindness is all that bad u get 2 cards which is a plus but no other efffect is bad though

TGM>>>>>Island Hermit>>>>>trying to get away with playing the original Bill>>>Mama's Kindness>Rival

There are so many better choices than Mama's Kindness, not much to discuss.

?man said:
TGM>>>>>Island Hermit>>>>>trying to get away with playing the original Bill>>>Mama's Kindness>Rival

There are so many better choices than Mama's Kindness, not much to discuss.

yep, that sums it up...

Are you crazy!!!!!

island hermit- 2 random cards+reveals 2 cards from your prizes
Rival- from 5 random cards you get 3!!(1 more than mamas concern, wich draws 2, random)
TGM- 2 random cards + deck some card from your oponents hand
POV- pulls 3 random cards, thn you get to choose wich of your entire hand to return to deck(mamas is never better than oks ever!!!!)
In resume: mamas concern is the worst supporter ever....even more then rival.

Your opponent gets to choose Rival though and any somewhat decent player with knowledge of the game will give you the crap of the lot. MC>Rival

I forgot about Mar's. Draw 2 and discard 1 opponents. I play in a Limited format, and my friend plays in Unlimited. He plays Bill after Bill rofl

TCC Co-Founder said:
I forgot about Mar's. Draw 2 and discard 1 opponents. I play in a Limited format, and my friend plays in Unlimited. He plays Bill after Bill rofl

when i played unlimited i did the same thing including elm xD

mom kidness is good card ? it depends on each ocassion you draw it . and guys i think that island hermit will be rotated .

mars is just bad when claydol still exist.
POV is bad when you have good hand (lost rly a lot matches cause of it )

and rival just bad by the time your opponent see what you will draw and mess up ur strat.

Take-it-easy said:
easy card for starters to learn how to play

Which is why Japan released it in a starter set. For more advanced players there are alot of better options. Will be useful in preleases though. I would hate to pull it after that though.

POV > all other DP-on draw cards (unless you NEED a discard). I'd honestly rather play mama over TGM because TGM just helps out claydol <_< Even though you have to put 1 card back with POV, it still gives you more to draw.

Mom's Kindness...there's no discission about it. Without additional effects, it's the second crappiest drawing trainer in the format. Prof Oak Visit FTW.

It will be good for the pre-release. That's it. There isn't really anything to discuss. If they'd named it Bill, I'd play it. But they gave it a loserly name, so it has jack-squat going for it.

Actually, z-man has a point. Running Mars is like a Telepass Me! sign for gardevoir, and helps out claydol. Rival is just baaaad though.

Back