Ruling Many Questions???

pclose.a.k.a.#10

Michigan's Best
#1. Say i have a milotic in play right, and i use it's sharing ability, which allows me to look into my opponents hand and use the effect of a supporter card. Then i play a supporter card on my turn is this legal or illegal?

#2. Say that i use a togetic d's delta copy right, and i have a double rainbow energy card attatched to it, and i use lets say salamance d's fire dance attack, does the effect of double rainbow energy reduce the damage being done to my opponents pokemon by 10. Because it says before applying weakness and resistance?

#3. Say that i have an exeggutor d' as my active with a double rainbow energy attached to it and a fighting energy attached to it right, and i use its splitbomb attack, now does the effect of double rainbow energy make it do 20 damage to two of my opponents pokemon or 30 damage?

pclose.a.k.a.#10 said:
#1. Say i have a milotic in play right, and i use it's sharing ability, which allows me to look into my opponents hand and use the effect of a supporter card. Then i play a supporter card on my turn is this legal or illegal?

#2. Say that i use a togetic d's delta copy right, and i have a double rainbow energy card attatched to it, and i use lets say salamance d's fire dance attack, does the effect of double rainbow energy reduce the damage being done to my opponents pokemon by 10. Because it says before applying weakness and resistance?

#3. Say that i have an exeggutor d' as my active with a double rainbow energy attached to it and a fighting energy attached to it right, and i use its splitbomb attack, now does the effect of double rainbow energy make it do 20 damage to two of my opponents pokemon or 30 damage?

Q1- Yes it is legal since initially you are just using a poke power to use a supporter from your opponent's hand (you didn't play that card at all as it stays in your opponent's hand)

Q2- Yes the damage would be reduced to 20 (if I am not mistaken fire dance does 30 damage) before you apply any weakness or resistance effect onto defending pokemon.

Q3- It does 20 damage instead to any two pokemon that receives the damage as it says on the DRE - reduce damage by 10 before doing any damage to your opponent's pokemon (in this case the damage reduction applies to all your opponent's pokemon

Cheers

Back