MOT6K's Fake Card Tournament Royal: The Crowning

Who do you think will win?

• Total voters
I didn't mean using the same card twice. Hopefully this will help explain what I meant:
Ex. The requirement: a stage 2 pokemon
1. Dragonite d HAS NOT been used IN THIS CONTEST thread EVER, but exists from a previous thread in which I own it.
2. I enter Dragonite d.
Would I be able to enter Dragonite d?
Lol...laughing gas...*takes gas mask off*

Laughing gas.. Its an inside joke. Anyway no you can't. If I find that you have used the spoiler somewhere else you won't get socred for that round. You can model ideas like type, weakness, stratagy of card ect. but can't copy attacks, bodies, or direct text.

Ok, that's probably for the best-it forces me to get off my lazy butt and make something new, lol.

Did I post the edit? if not, I'll do:

Charmander Lv.13 50HP(R)

BASIC
Poke-power: Heating up
Once during your turn (before your attack) you may move a (R) energy from your benched pokemon to Charmander. You cannot use heating up if Charmander is affected by a special condition.

* Growl
During your next turn, any damage done to charmander by attacks from your opponent's pokemon is reduced by 10 (after applying weakness and resistance).
(R)(R) Lucky flame 30+
Flip a coin, if heads, this attack does 30 damage plus 10 more damage to the defending pokemon. If tails, discard a (R) energy attached to Charmander.
This pokemon's flame indicates it's health and mood. If it is small, it means that it is sad/unhealthy.
weakness (W)+10
resistance -
retreat cost *

Pretty dang good. Shame it took you 3 times and 2 attacks + power is a little much. 145-20 for first 2 tries
Your score is 125. Note, Round 0 is over. I will update this post if anyone has been eliminated and if not your in.

Basic Pokemon:
Cannot evolve or be made to Lv.up (this means you can't make a card souly to Lv. it up)
Must have 70 HP
Can't have a Power/Body that would increase HP.
Cannot be (G) or (L) type and must have a power/body.
HP and Power/Body must reflect Pokemon (Water Rush on Charmander = non no).
Cannot be Delta or EX
Cannot have the attacks: Ascention, Growl, Tackle, Takedown or Dig Under.

Good Luck to all and remeber, this round 1 so new comers are welcome. Also, I encourage all of you to join Mathace's Spoiler compition for experience and Battle Frontier for a good time.

Ok, here's my round 1 entry:

Name: Sableye
Lv. 23
HP: 70
Type: Psychic & Dark (yes, it's a dual type!)

Poké-Power: Glaring eyes
Once during your turn(before you attack), if Sableye is your Active Pokémon, you may flip a coin. If heads, you may switch the Defending Pokémon with one of your opponent's Benched Pokémon(you choose the Benched Pokémon to switch). If tails, you may look at your opponent's hand. This power can't be used if sableye is affected by a special condition.

[free attack] Scratch - 10 damage - [no added effect]

(D)(P)(P) Strike and Hide! - 30 damage - after doing damage, switch Sableye with one of your Benched Pokémon.

Flavour text: It lives in caves and abandoned mines. It eats the rocks and other valuable stones it can find there.

Weakness: [none]
Ressistance: (F)(fight) - 20
Retreat: (C) [one colorless]

Burn it to the ground! :D

I'll join... AND LISTEN TO M0T6K... JOIN MY COMP!!

Latias C Lv. 33 70 HP
Poke-Body: Legendary Aura
When you play Latias onto your bench, you may move any amount of Energy from your Benched Pokemon onto Latias.
{C} Hypnoblast 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep
{RWCC} Total Blast 120
Discard 3 Energies from Latias.
Weakness:{C}
Resistance:{P}{F}
Retreat Cost:{C}

Man, lots of restrictions. Let's see if this measures up.

Mawile Lv.47 - HP 70 - M

Poké-Body: Deceiver Shutdown
If Mawile is your Active Pokemon and would take damage from an opponent's attack (even if Mawile is Knocked Out), choose 1 of the Defending Pokémon's attacks. The Defending Pokemon can't use that attack until the end of your opponent's next turn.

MM - Hand Rend
Choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand without looking and discard them.

The large mouth on MAWILE's head is actually bones that are fused together. While it can bite, it can't swallow.

WK: R+20 / RS: P-20 / RC: CC

Mr mime lvl.40 - hp 70(P)
Pokepower-Mime act
If mr mime is affected by a special condition,the opponent is affected by the same special condition.Put 1 damage counter on mr mime afterwards.

Mimic trance(P)(P)-As long as the foe has enough energy,choose the opponents attack next turn.

It mimics foes actions.It uses strong psychic attacks.
Weakness(+10)-(D)
resistance(-30)-
RC:(C)(C)

MK: "Cannot evolve"
PMJ: Nice card but should do some damage and didn't type in Basic. Score= 146
MA: Didn't type in the weakness/resistance and is broken. Still overall a good card. Score = 144
James: Also forgot basic, and you don't need to type free attack or no added affect. For attacks just put (.) and leave blank for added affects. Score 147

James:
Grammar: 28 I'm going to really stick onto the grammar section. It's "Your opponent chooses the Defending Pokémon to switch". Missing some caps as well.
Originality: 9 I mean, there are 5 Sableye's in the 16 sets made from EX. 4 are legal right now.
Attack Orginality: 9 Misdreavus TRR has a similiar attack. Very similiar.
Body: 43 Too long-winded for the Power. And I don't think that a Dark type with a blank energy attack is a good idea... and why does it require three energies of type?
Bottom stats: 14 I remember it has [C] resistance...

143/150.

PMJ:
Grammar: 28 A little plot hole there; "would take damage" is future tense, thus meaning that he annouces the attack, it activates, it stops. If you want it to.
Body: 43 I really don't think discarding two is a good idea... I could probably make a great deck with it, but it has far too great discarding power.
148/150.

~MK~
Grammar: 22 Very poor...
If Mr. Mime is affected by a Special Condition, you may inflict the Defending Pokémon with that same Special Condition. Put 1 damage counter on Mr. Mime afterwards. Don't get me started on the caps.

Body: 38 Power should probably look more like...
If Mr. Mime is affected by a Special Condition by an opponent's attack (even if Mr. Mime is Knocked Out), the Defending Pokémon is affected with that same Special Condition.

Your attack: Choose it and do what?

135/150

Basic Pokemon:
Cannot evolve or be made to Lv.up (this means you can't make a card souly to Lv. it up)
Must have 70 HP
Cannot be Delta or EX

Let's see...(posted the rules above to remember them when making the spoiler)
Lapras Lv. 25      70HP(W)
BASIC

Poke-power:    Water transport
     Once during your turn, before your attack, you may search your deck for a non-(W) type basic pokemon and put it on your bench. Shufle (I know it's bad spelling, what I dont know is how to write it)

(W)(C)  Ice-beam                       20
   Flip a coin. If heads, the defending pokemon is now paralyzed.

(W)(W)(W)    Surf                     20
    Put 1 damage couner on each of your opponent's benched pokemon.

It is a very kind and calm pokemon. It is almost extinct.
Weakness (L) +20
Resistance -
retreat cost (C)(C)

Can I enter?

Exeggcute Lv.16 HP 50 (G)
Basic Pokemon

(C) Psychic Sprout
Attach an energy card from your hand to Exeggcute.

(G)(C) Seed Barrage  30
Exeggcute does 10 damage to itself.

Its six eggs converse using telepathy. They can quickly gather if they become seperated.

Weakness: (R) +10
Resistance:
Retreat Cost: (C)

mathace said:
I'll join... AND LISTEN TO M0T6K... JOIN MY COMP!!

Latias C Lv. 33 70 HP
Poke-Body: Legendary Aura
When you play Latias onto your bench, you may move any amount of Energy from your Benched Pokemon onto Latias.
{C} Hypnoblast 10
The Defending Pokemon is now Asleep
{RWCC} Total Blast 120
Discard 3 Energies from Latias.
Weakness:{C}
Resistance:{P}{F}
Retreat Cost:{C}

waddaya mean by me not posting weakness and resistance...

Master of the six kings said:
Pretty dang good. Shame it took you 3 times and 2 attacks + power is a little much. 145-20 for first 2 tries
Your score is 125. Note, Round 0 is over. I will update this post if anyone has been eliminated and if not your in.

Basic Pokemon:
Must have 70 HP
Cannot be Delta or EX

Good Luck to all and remeber, this round 1 so new comers are welcome.
Also, I encourage all of you to join Mathace's Spoiler compition for experience and Battle Frontier for a good time.

Wow. I think eyes are sometimes overrated...

jkjkjkjk...

Lt.Houndoom: Mime jr evolves so his score is 0 and so is MCD
Mathace: These are D/P style cards which means custom Weakness and resistance.

FPs
Grammar: 24
Body:49 Actually pretty good but last attack should have 30 base damage.
Score: 143

Lieutenant Houndoom said:
PMJ:
Grammar: 28 A little plot hole there; "would take damage" is future tense, thus meaning that he annouces the attack, it activates, it stops. If you want it to.
Body: 43 I really don't think discarding two is a good idea... I could probably make a great deck with it, but it has far too great discarding power.
148/150.

A little clarification here:

If the attack doesn't do damage, the power doesn't activate. The power comes in after damage has been done, so the attack won't be stopped.

I played around with the discarding two idea for a while. I originally let you look into their hand, but decided that would be way too unfair. So I randomized it and made it do no damage, just to balance it a little.

Back