My first animated banner

Ichigo14

G.O.A.T.
I know there are some mistakes such as the GIF shouldn't be right in the middle and I should have shaped the GIF differently but I think it is pretty good for a first. But I want honest opions

E71i7.gif

It looks pretty good but maybe make it more consistent? Like keep it going after that blue stuff appears? It just looks odd to me to have it stop and start so abruptly.

Also I'd definitely try a different background to help it blend in a bit better (;

Yea I guess thats true thanks for your feedback but I dont know how to just make it keep going im not sure if thats possible

Just cut out the first few frames o_O?
Haha I'm no gif expert but I'm sure that would keep it constantly going like that aha

Ichigo14 said:
Yea I guess thats true thanks for your feedback but I don't know how to just make it keep going im not sure if thats possible
You simply reverse the frames. Let it run through all the frames then make it go backwards. Excluding frame 1 in the reverse. That would make it look like he charges, explodes, and then cools down. Then repeat. Assuming that is the effect you want.

Back