Name Change Requests - Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Name Change Requests

Sorry, you must have 250 posts and a warning level of 0%.

Hey. I d like to change my name to: Zeto

The next time I sign in, I will have to type in Zeto for my username, right?
Thank you

done. Please put your old username in either your usertitle or signature. Yes you will.~KA

(just found this thread today :p ) can you guys capitalize the A in armaldo1 for me please? Thanks!
done.~KA

Oh c'mon! The reason why I ask to make a change was because I didnt want my real name to be exposed!

The name change is logged on the OP too, sorry.

Dark Giratina said:
Uh, is there only one freebie allowed per year?

question answered in op

1. Only one name change is allowed per calendar year. (2011, 2012, and so on) Once a new year starts you have another name change you may use. One letter changes or a simple capitalization of your name is a freebie and doesn't count as your once per year name change.

Oh okay, can I have my name changed to Dark-Giratina then? Thanks!

Done. This will count as a minor change. ~ Vulpix Yolk

May I appeal the decision that JaySee --> Jay is a full change rather than a minor change/freebie? :)

Eh...it's three letters. I think it's a full change, sorry man! Other smods, feel free to differ. ~CMP

Could I please be able to get my name changed to JayElPii please?

Thank you!

Cobalt said:
Could I get my name changed to Cobalt please? Thank you!

Done.

JayElPii said:

Thank you!

Done. Please put your previous username in either your usertitle or signature.

superpokemon67 said:
Requesting a name change to Mr. Fox. Thanks!

Username is already taken.

NidoJosh said:

Thank you!

Overturned because you don't have 250 posts. Come back once you do.

Hey fellow Pokebeach members I want to know if I could change my name to MountainDrew102. Im getting sick of Dweaver its just a boring name so lets spice it up

Please read the rules.

rules said:
1. Only one name change is allowed per calendar year. (2011, 2012, and so on) Once a new year starts you have another name change you may use. One letter changes or a simple capitalization of your name is a freebie and doesn't count as your once per year name change.

2. You must have 250 posts, have been a member for 2 months, and have a 0% warning level in order to have your name changed.

3. You must leave your previous user name in your signature or user title for 4 weeks where people can clearly see it. This is to allow people to get used to your new name and recognize you. It would be a good idea to do this before having your username changed. (Put "formerly known as *old name here*" or similar)

4. If you have a trade rep thread, you will need to link to it so it can be renamed with your new username. If I forget to change the name of your rep thread after I change your name please let me or another mod know so traders can find you! Also, if you are playing in a tournament on the forums, please post in the respected thread (or pm the tournament host) to prevent confusion that might occur.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back