New Ultra PRO “Elite Series” Accessories Featuring Lucario!

It's one of the most popular Pokémon all time. Do you live under a rock?
Damn, man. That’s kind of rude. Apart from Lucario v, it hasn’t got TOO much attention. Lay back on all the animosity. And by the way, it isn’t actually super popular, if it were popular, it would at least have an ex in S&V. All it has is a shiny. Not to mention it doesn’t even have and IR. The only really important thing about it? HEAVY HITTERS PREMIUM BOX.

Damn, man. That’s kind of rude. Apart from Lucario v, it hasn’t got TOO much attention. Lay back on all the animosity. And by the way, it isn’t actually super popular, if it were popular, it would at least have an ex in S&V. All it has is a shiny. Not to mention it doesn’t even have and IR. The only really important thing about it? HEAVY HITTERS PREMIUM BOX.
Lucario ex was one of the first SV cards that was revealed, though?

Either way, that's a pretty silly way of measuring popularity, none of the eeveelutions have had an ex or IR this generation but that does not mean they aren't insanely popular.

I didn't mean it to be rude. There was no animosity. I think you just read it that way. The person I was replying to didn't take offense either. No harm done. It was said jokingly. Just funny that someone a part of the Pokémon community that would comment here would not realize the popularity of Lucario.

I mean I like Incineroar but don't fully understand why it made the smash cut. I guess it was from the recent starter trio and they liked it best of the 3?
My understanding is that Incineroar is much more popular in Japan than in the west.

I just picked up the Arceus one of the deck boxes on a decent discount and its a very nice deck box for double sleeved decks especially as boulders don't fit dragon shield oversleeves, though I feel like the Arceus line is carried by its white and gold colour scheme.

Back