• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

New Yveltal (Yveltal EX / Crobat)

Rafelker

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Yeveltal EX
    3 Yveltal
    3 Zubat
    3 Golbat
    3 Crobat
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 3 Shadow Circle
    4 Ultra Ball
    3 VS Seeker
    4 Muscle Band
    2 Battle Compressor
    2 Switch
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Head Ringer

4 Professor Sycamore
    2 Lysandre
    2 Professor Birch's Observations
    2 Shauna
    1 Xerosic
    1 Lysandre's Trump Card
Energy:

• 8 Darkness Energy
    4 DCE

CARDS : 60
Strategy:

Aggressively attack with either yeveltal with bats support. Im trying to keep the deck ready for the rotation, which is why theres no N or Colress. Any suggestions and criticisms would be appreciated.

RE: New Yveltal (Yveltal EX / Seismitoad EX / bats)

I updated the deck and changed it to include Bats. I didn't wanna spam so I just edited my original deck.
EDIT : Replaced toad for another yveltal and net. Toad just seems too defensive for this aggressive deck.

If you want to be more aggressive then replace the jamming nets with head ringers. Also If your going post rotation then Jirachi EX is out. I'd say replace that with a 4th Ultraball. Or another birch.

Oh yeah, forgot about Jirachi. Thanks. I'll probably replace the nets. ( although there most expensive ;-; )

Back