• Dark

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Delta

Votes: 10 38.5%

• Total voters

uchihasasuke

Uchiha Sasuke
Hi everyone!

Hey, i wanna know whats the favourite type of pokemon cards people like, whether its normal, Dark or Delta in ex series.

Screw delta species and some dark. I hate the fact that there are some trainers that only work with them. Holon Engine? Come on, that's not fair. I want to use my Machamp or something but I can't use the best trainers just because he's a "normal" Pokemon. I pick normal even though its the worst.

I really don't care. Delta and Dark really gave some more variety to Pokémon TCG. The idea that only some Pokémon could use certain kinds of cards and use attacks that they aren't supposed to use vary the game. It simply stops TCG from being just plain. Delta and Dark were both good ideas for me. But after some time with Delta, you really want to kill them :p.

I think everyone has a point here, I think its good there are so many types of pokemon there can be so many different preferences.

Oooops, i realised that i actually forgot to ask about team magma and team aqua pokemon.

*Please use EDIT button. Thank you. --Char

Its great How they added Delta,Dark and Aqua and magma.There all great.But i'd prefer normal.

Although delta species look kind of cheap, I don't really mind them. What bothers me is that they are doing so many now (there have been four sets dedicated to them now, right?) while dark pokemon are being totally neglected. In fact, TRR is being rotated out, leaving almost no good dark types...

Back