OCTGN Tourny (DX-On)

well since OCTGN doesn't seem to be popular here, I'l lower it to 8 people and Kemony Apprentice will not be allowed in this tournament, also celebi2k, good job putting the DF patch up it was also on the liberated site in the forums

celebi2k said:
TYranitarFReak said:
we dont have DF patch yet! how are we gonna play?

BTW OCTGN doesnt seems to be popular here, when will we get 16 ppl?

There is a DF patch
http://www.myfilehut.com/userfiles/219980/PTCGL_EX_16J_Dragon_Frontiers.zip

This doesnt work. Is there an octgn patch?

really? cause it worked for me fine. what I did was when it said do you want to open or save this file, I clicked open which took me to winzip and I unzipped it into my pokemon cards folder then I opend Octgn and went to database and clicked load new cards. Then I clicked on DF and I got the cards.

yep we do. I might have to join this tournament in order to get this started but we would still need 2 more people after that.

well did you try it like the way i did it? and also which patch did you get, the one on the forums, or the one on the downloads page?

hobohunter said:
well did you try it like the way i did it?  and also which patch did you get, the one on the forums, or the one on the downloads page?

This one and the file will not unzip. It tells me its corrupt.

hobohunter said:
which file did you get.  cause THis one doesn't make sense

This one is the one from this forum... Like I posted before that I was trying to use... :/

oh ok there was nothing wrong with the file cause it worked for me, but try the download page one cause I tried that and it also worked

hobohunter said:
oh ok there was nothing wrong with the file cause it worked for me, but try the download page one cause I tried that and it also worked

Can I have a link to the actual page with the file on it please. Thanks

I have a OCTGN patch for DF.
If anyone wants it PM me.
I'm not playing, it just seems like people need a patch.

ok We need 3 more people come on people of Poke Beach. I want to get this tournament started and I'm sure the people in the tournament do too

I guess I'll play...thanks for advertising/spamming on my thread hobohunter >_< j/k...I've got cold feet already. (This'd be a great time to test out my new deck.)

I will join too, but I need to find a working patch download, the one you posted just doesn't work for me.

Kamui, your in and pm Aagron_92 for the patch.  Also we now have 8 people so I'll do matchups in a little bit.

EDIT: Well the matchups are done.  Here they are:

1. TYranitarFReak VS. Kamui
2. steelixEX VS. InfiniteMasterEX
3. Abyss VS. CCloud
4. Rambo1000 VS. celebi2K

You have until the 29th to finish.  Also both people facing each other must confirm who won.  If neither player faces each other by the 29th, both players are removed.

EDIT 2: well this tournament seems to be dead. But I will not give up hope. if someone will post here by the end of January, I will continue the tournament and give everyone extra time. IF not, then I'll let this die

Back