Official PSAT/SAT/ACT Scores

Freak :P

Hidden behind the Shadows.
Hello I'm taking the SAT/ACT course for summer school and I was wondering if there were any tips on how I could improve. Also what were your scores for the PSAT/SAT/ACT?

First PSAT: 145 :(

lol i got a 2170 on the sat... simple math and english are my strong points. and i didnt study at all!

I got a 161/162 on whichever kind I took. I'm a bit angry I missed something but I suppose I should be happy, as isn't it like a college test or something?

I got a 74/80 on the ACT. I forget what I got in the individual subjects, but I think it was 23 or more for each.

For the OGT, I got 97%. I was totally sick that day and didn't know what was going on. I'll be taking the PSAT either next year or the year after I think.

28 on ACT. I can't find my two PSAT scores lol.

dmaster out.

i took the psat twice (my school/parents made me), and got 186 and then 206 on them, respectively.

In regards to improving, just find a study book and sit down with it for a bit. You don't have to lock yourself in your room for the whole summer, but spend some time just studying the concepts and doing practice tests, especially during the summer when you're less likely to have homework or other school-related obligations. You'll learn a lot of material over the course of your regular school courses as well.

For the SAT, critical reading is probably the hardest to prepare for. Math is a matter of figuring out what you don't know and learning it, and writing is a matter of learning the tricks of the trade, which a book helps with greatly. (IE misuse of the word "their", misplaced modifiers, etc.) The ACT is more or less the same thing; the only thing that's new is the science section, which really should be called "reading with numbers".

Or at least, this is what worked for me. Got me a good score on all the standardized tests I've taken. Different things work for different people. Find a study method that works best for you, and stick to it.

I was thinking about taking the SAT, but realized it was unnecessary. Instead, I took the ACT and got a 32!

The best thing you can do with the ACT is to take a bunch of practice tests. As a matter of fact, if you do take an ACT prep course, that's essentially all you ever do. I also found taking the ACT during the last months of school to be quite helpful. For me, school ends in June, so I registered for the June ACT - beat my December score of 28 by 4.

There really isn't much to prepare for - just practice pace and you should be fine.

I got a twentytwenty on my sat. Esperante is lying, he got a 1350. And he studied for a week. And he picks on old people.

I Don't know if he CAHSEE counts for this, California High School Exit Exam, but yeah. I took that a few weeks ago and I just got my scores.

For Math I got 435/450 and English 418/450. So yeah I'm pretty much awesome (;

I still need to take the PSAT and SAT, which i'm not even worried about at the moment.

Back