'Omega Ruby' and 'Alpha Sapphire' Releasing November 2014! [5/7]

My problem is that I'm so hyped that I literally cannot believe it. I knew I was going to get some heat for that but buzz off before I report you :p

Uhh, he's not the one that should be worried about being reported.

I love the art style, I can't wait for them to announce exactly what "new world" means!

I think the plotline will be: What if Aqua and Magma succeeded?

So guys...time to start hyping up Sinnoh remakes?

hC3711F3C

I'll take Groudon/Kyogre over Palkia/Dialga any day, as well as the nostalgia of my first Pokemon games reinvented. :3

The use of the word "new" in the video is the mildly exciting part. Does anyone know if they used "new" in the same context with HGSS?

Seriously praying these aren't remakes.

EDIT: The HGSS trailer used "A new adventure begins".

I am here to join the hype train

I AM FINALLY GOING TO CATCH RAYQUAZA, LATIAS AND SALAMENCE AGAIN!

EDIT: Pokemon Sapphire: ''Flood'' soundtrack in HQ!

PhantomHaze said:
I think they mean new as in new graphics and features NOT a new overworld and storyline

Based on previous announcements, it does unfortunately look like that :(

Explain to me how this is going to work with the TCG?

Will TPCi not rebrand the TCG sets like in 3rd generation where every set in an EX set, or will they rebrand it, like in 4th generation, where we have DP, Platinum, and HS sets?

If they don't rebrand the sets, things will probably go their merry way, but if they do rebrand the set, what will we get for our November 2014 set? The first OmegaRuby AlphaSapphire set, or the last XY set?

Since TPCi just loves to release cards related to the video game a month after the video game release, and let's just say the first OmegaRuby AlphaSapphire cards from Japan aren't released till December 2014, what will TPCi do? Postpone the November 2014 release to December 2014 and have a simultaneous, or close to simultaneous TCG release? Suck it up and leave a 2 month gap between the VG and TCG releases? What happens if Japan decides to release something between Rising Fist and the first OmegaRuby AlphaSapphire set?

I just wondered, how would shiny Mega(?) Groudon & Kyogre look? Since they've obviously gained some new features, maybe they'd pull a Mega Gengar and change their shiny colours completely. Either way, I can not wait for it to come out, as I started in gen 4, and have never played gen 3 :D

ALL ABOARD! THE HYPE TRAIN HAS ARRIVED!
*to dad* Dad! Can we go on the hype train? I barely remember it!
*to son* But son, weren't you just on it last Octob-
*to dad* http://i.imgur.com/rbbgVQc.jpg

But BTW some new megas better include Flygon, Metagross, and Salamance. Main Three should be finished with one mega for Swampert and Sceptile. Obviously Groudon and Kyogre will get one, hopefully Rayquaza too (Maybe Delta Emerald after delta species???). I don't really want to see megas for Deoxys or Jirachi. I don't see a point in making all of the legendaries megas, especially older legendaries. And Deoxys looks pretty badass without a mega, and Jirachi looks really good in general that a mega would just look bad.

Yaywalter said:
pikablu29 said:
At least they didn't try to fool you like they did with X & Y claiming the whole thing was in 3D.

Just because they didn't think to put a specially worded message to indicate that only parts of the game are in 3D on the box, it doesn't mean they were trying to fool anyone.

It was public knowledge before X and Y's release that only the battles would be in 3D. Only in hindsight did they realize that putting a message on the box indicating that only certain parts are playable in 3D would've been a smart move, on account of some people not hearing about it prior to picking up the game.

But who actually stops and checks to see whether a game says on the box if it's playable in 3D or not before deciding to buy it? Is a Pokemon fan gonna check the box of the latest 3DS Pokemon game and be like "well crap, no point in buying this since I can't enjoy it with the 3D gimmick enabled"? No, they'd buy the game, take it home and pop it into their 3DS, discover that 3D doesn't work everywhere (assuming they even use 3D), and then they'd look at the box to see what it says about whether it's in 3D or not. And then certain people would get overly indignant about the fact that the box says "Playable in 2D and 3D" (which it is, just not everywhere) and how they feel sooooo deceived by that.

In the beginning of the X & Y hype there were several ads/commercials with wording similar to "explore this entire new world in 3D" which was misleading to many. That's all I meant by my post. I'd still buy the game regardless but at least they were more clear on it being in both 2D and 3D.

I really hope these aren't remakes, but actual new adventures that take place in Hoenn.

Looks like I'm the only one here who started play Pokémon games since Red/Blue. So sad... anyway, I liked Hoenn but not that much, I liked Johto much more, as well as the 3rd Gen is absolutely NOT my favourite... I'm happy to read "new world", I really hope these games will show us a new place, maybe a new region... but for now I would like to get an answer for these questions, before concentrate myself to ORAS:

1) Why the hell (in Kalos) 3 power plants on 4 are closed??? What are they hiding??? (***Game Freak let me open them, now!***)
2) What is this "Strange Souvenir"?
3) What is the far away region from which the Strange Souvenir (and who gave it to me) come from?
4) Why is there an unused station in Couriway Town?
5) What is the "far away" region mentioned by Shauna?

I really really (really) think that the answers to the last 4 questions are in this "new world" (read as "new region").

Fire Red/Leaf Green came with the Wireless Adapter, Heart Gold/Soul Silver came with the Pokewalker, will we see something for these games??

OMG THIS IS JUST.....PERFECT!!!! I knew they would eventually come and the mega legends look splendid I hope they get the old version of their ability (permanent sun/rain).
I really hope they include some new megas starters fossils pseudo legends( I was just breeding Armaldo today thinking ppl like gen 3 fossils the least hope they get megas). Also I want move tutors and GEMS!!! Excited for the battle frontier and bases hopefully.

And one last thing...please make pokemon follow you like in hg/ss.

Back