OMGSUPERMOD

Status
Not open for further replies.
TO THE HILLS! WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST, THERE'S NO TIME TO WASTE, HURRY HURRY HURRY. Also, Tom Cruise has a bunker which can resist even aliens, if you can get there.

'grats, though, Bela. Welcome back to pinkness.

I'm getting a gender change. Always helps in these emergency situations.

And I never said congratulations either so, yeah. :p

Ah... what is the big problem if Holy Star is a Super Mod. Did something happen?

Thanks guys. =D

WPM: "You should be grateful to me." Why, I am grateful for this; thank you very much!

Kevin Garrett said:
The forums are doomed.
They are doomed...to an agenda of friendly Moderators setting an example for the rest of the forum's members to follow. =D

Yeahhhhh, let's do it. Why don't we get WPM and all the super mods on and we can all hit the button at the same time. :O

lol jk, congrats

Congrats Holy Star on achieving what no mod should be able to do,, gaining the SUPERMOD rank..
Anyway i'll be back in 36 months when the Nuclear war is over*takes jet and flies to South Pole*

Dear god, HolyStar is a Super Moderator...WPM is being super silly :3

Kidding, kidding, congrats. : D

ME NEXT!! Lol, just kidding. don't shoot me.

You definitely deserve this Bela! GJ! Don't blow the forums up, or me...

This supermod is famous for esplosions even though he wasn't involved in it.

Cheers to the reform guy.

Ugh... It's like giving a kitty a gun. Once they figure out how to use it, we're all screwed. Bela is usally very nice, but when he remembers how to use this gun, we're all screwed.

Bela, don't be that mean kitty with a gun. :( You are nice, and you can change a lot, but don't figure out how to use that gun. just DON'T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back