Pelipper d>>>>Swellow d

I Want to Use Gardevoir Ex d With...

• its Own. Just an Swarm.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
Why is Everybody Saying that they Need to Play Swellow d in there Gardy Ex d Deck??? Pelipper d Is Much Better. What Does Swellow d more Godly then Pelipper d???

Pokémon:

Gardy Ex d
93.jpg

2 Retreat Is pretty bad, But we always Have Altaria Ex d/Flygon d To Fix That.

Swellow d
40.jpg

Free Retreat, Means once Free. BF/HL/CS Proof. Fire Type Plus (R)(C) to Attack is, Well Attackable.

Swellow d
026.jpg

Switching Device ^^", Means 5 Retreats at Max. BF Proof, But not HL/CS Proof. But Gardy Isnt Either, so it Doesnt Matter Much. it is Attackable, (C)(C)(C) for 40. Bad.

Conclusion:

Swellow d: Attackable, BF/HL/CS Proof, CC non-Proof, Free Retreat Means MAX. 1 Retreat.
Pelipper d: Attackable, BF Proof, HL/CS/CC non-Proof, Switching Means MAX. 5 Retreat.

Conclusion: Pelipper d is Better, IMO and in Switching.
But i Also Want YOUR Opinion. Who's Better? And Why?

I have the same opppinion as you, but i just realized, that it's an body, not an power on Swellow.
BTW Swellow isn't a rare, Pelipper is.

Ardoptres said:
I have the same opppinion as you, but i just realized, that it's an body, not an power on Swellow.

Then You Should Not even Play Gardy Ex. Imprision is an Power, ya Know

Ardoptres said:

and this is an Reason to Play Swellow d? Then People Play LunaRock With 8 Basics from DX. Cuz The Better Techs are Rare. Nobody Should play Magcargo, its an Rare. We all should Just Rely on the Trainers, or on The Luckyness with Crush Draw.

Hope Ya All Get My Point.

I really don't like you! >:O
You are insulting a person/member in almost every reply!

Ex Dragon18 said:
Ardoptres said:

Then You Should Not even Play Gardy Ex. Imprision is an Power, ya Know

Ardoptres said:

and this is an Reason to Play Swellow d? Then People Play LunaRock With 8 Basics from DX. Cuz The Better Techs are Rare. Nobody Should play Magcargo, its an Rare. We all should Just Rely on the Trainers, or on The Luckyness with Crush Draw.

Hope Ya All Get My Point.
I think he just meant it was easier get

onn topic:
hmm peliper is kinda better I think because you can use multiple pelipers but swellow has a free retreat so you can recover better from a bad start

Yeah! what a topic! lol I have been playtesting my Gardevoir ex deck for agggesss....and i run 4-2-4 gardy ex, 2-2 swellow..

i must admit i also thought that pellipper would be a better option, and started of with it! however, i played with them both, and can explain why pellipper is worse...

True, you can switch and then retreat with pelliper! but...why would you want to?...why? the others only have 1 retreat cost...theres no need , trust me. Ive played 12 odd macthes with it and there was no need whatsoever.

swellow has free retreat itslef! this means you dont have to waste a turn retreat your "retreater" if its gets in a scrap!

True, confusion is nice. but its only 20, and they can retreat out of it. then its gonna bite the bullet, and youve lost your flappety friend. but swellow can protect himself! meaning they cannot cancel it out. they both have the same probability of stopping the attacks, except pellipers you can stop. 10 extra damage is also vital...never underestimate that! whos gonna pay 40 for 3 huh? if you do your a shame to the gardevoir ex deck lol

I think the most obvious thing is that...its the same type as gardy :D meaning your not dependant on a delta rainbow...

Yeah! lol
jack

Another thing, Pelipper d doesn't have a basic delta poke (meaning you miss out on a card with dd) (whats with most of the birds not having basic delta pokes?).

@ ardoptres: srry, i dont want to insult People. really sorry, if i insulted someone, srry
@ SS: thats only a Promblem if you tech 1 in. Plus we have Switch, Warppoint, and Energy's
@ JPO: You would Retreat For More Lock. lets say GatrQueen, no Gaters, 3 Queens. then it would be handy if you Lock The Queen Before they Get Gatr. And why would you Attack Anyway? thats what takes Turns to Kill anything with Gardy. Plus, Why do you Depent on dRE? it can attack for 40 with (C)(C)(C)
@ Papi/Manny: okay, one Reason.

again, i hope you get my Point

I don't know if it's been said, since I didn't read the replies, but there's a problem with Pelliper δ. I don't believe it has a Delta basic, which means that you're best starter (Holon Castform) doesn't draw a card with it in Delta Draw. So, just by that, IMO I believe Swellow δ is better. But to me, I wouldn't use either of them.

Arcanine out.

I guess it really would deapend on the main objective of your deck.  If you are playing Gardevior as a simple swarm, then Swellow, but if you want a faster total shutdown, Pelipper lets you add more than one counter turn and overides Pary and sleep.  But yes pelipper is a power and so it has more vurnurabilities.  It has been mentioned but just to show what a big deal it is , he has a non delta basic.  Yet so does Fearow d, and Fearow is god in a delta deck.  I would also like to mention that unlike what most of you have said, holon castfrom isn't the only delta starter.  Lickitung is also fairly good.  Such as if you are playing Mercury, of course, then I wouldn't play either of these wimps.  All that can fight may stand, let the rest burn!!! j/k...Freezing is more fun
ICE~*

Arcanine 274 said:
I don't know if it's been said, since I didn't read the replies, but there's a problem with Pelliper δ.  I don't believe it has a Delta basic, which means that you're best starter (Holon Castform) doesn't draw a card with it in Delta Draw.  So, just by that, IMO I believe Swellow δ is better.  But to me, I wouldn't use either of them.

Arcanine out.

Papi/Manny said it. but thats the only reason now, to play not.

Back