Writing Planet pokemon- One huge leap for the arrow on the timeline

~Magma King~

Nettle Carrier
Prologue
...Every story has a begginning. Some have a tragic begginning, others boring, some exciting. There is one paticular story that has a rather odd begginning. That is the story that will be shown now...

In a boring solar system in the small boring galaxy known as the milky way, was a small, boring planet known as earth. Even the name was boring enough. But on this remote, unnoticed boring planet lived one crazy race of creatures known as humans. Humans were so stupid, that they even continued to use huge polluting machines when they KNEW that they were killing themselves. And that is why, for some reason, humans flew away into a mythtical paradise known as the Dreamcloud system. Slowly though, people began to act strangely, then evolved, started chewing on peoples legs etc. The humans that didn't evolve into creatures tried to catch them in a handy red and white ball. They did so for about 20 years, then left home and were never seen again. The ones that didn't leave were killed instantly by a horrid disease. The creatures were known as pokemon. And on the dreamcloud system, they lived and flourished. At least, for most of the time... The story following the prologue is actually one of those with a bored character in an exciting begginning... Yep, it is possible.

To join:
Name:
Pokemon:
Personallity:
Anything else:

Chapter one in about 1/2 days. Please sign up!

Name:Len Akiroso
Pokemon: Skorupi (will evolve later), Gabite (will evolve later), Grotle (will evolve later), Lucario, and Roselia (will evolve later)
Personality: He is easy going and doesn't really care about himself but mostly about others. He shares and gives things to the less fortunate.
Anything else: When he found out about the disease he quickly fled his home and his family died. He went on and captured the creatures. He raised them and taught them happiness, trust, and love. All his pokemon are just like him.

If you want to be a trainer, be warned you'll quickly catch it and turn into a pokemon ;).

Chapter 1-The gem
"Mister president", came a loud voice.
"Sir", Came a quite voice.
"Stuff you", came his voice. Another voice. He coughed, gulped, blew his nose, then started.
"I know you like your job sir, but, err, the people don't really like you"
"Thats their problem, right?" The president caughed out a puff of black smoke. The man cleared his throat again.
"I'm sorry sir but, ummmm-
"But what?!" There was a long, erie silence, ended by a dissapointing two words.
"Your fired"
"Awww, shoot! Wait, lemme see those papers!" The president helplessly yapped and yelled, but his small height of 2'4 accompanied by his short arms meant he could not reach the papers that the men were holding. "They are for the new president sir!"
"I don't care! I want to see them!" The president launched a huge stream of lava at the 3 men, jumped into the air and grabbed the papers. "President Magby will never lose! Aha!" Magby grinned for a few seconds, then his smile dropped when numerous guns were pointed at him. "Monkeymen, I hate you" Magby wasn't the kind of pokemon that would try to charm the enemies in leaving him alone. Magby preffered to swear and rampage, then when giving in miraculously find some way to get out of his problems. That was his good point. "Sir come quick!"
"Len-
"Hurry!" Len was one of the presidents body guards. It was a strange job, and he didn't really know why he did it. he didn't really know why he'd just taken Magby by the head and ran out of the goverment headquaters. He didn't really know why he'd just risked his entire life in the first place, just it seemed like a fun idea at the time. "Get in the car sir!" Magby jumped into the drivers seat and stood up to reach the wheel.
"Ok, I know how these things work", Magby reversed into a lampost. "Ah, so this is the acceleration pedal", Finally the car started to head off the correct way. Its sleek metal frame looked so delicate and beautiful that its owner would scream if a passer by had accidently touched it. Len cringed. The car crashed into a building. "Sir! They're chasing us!"
"Don't call me that, I know what I'm doing!" Magby reversed. "Hey look, somebodys under the wheel!" Len covered his eyes with his hand. "Magby, they're behind-
"Just shut up a minute!" Magby frantically jumped on the acceleration pedal. The car shot through the highway, Len was horrified at every crash. "Sir, shall I drive?" Magby pondered for a moment.
"I think that would be a good idea", Magby hopped onto the seat next to him and fastened his seatbelt.
"Lets go!" Len pressed a button activating two massive rocket engines. The car weaved through the roads smoothly whilst still maintaning a brilliant speed. Soon they felt comfortable that they were far away from their chasers.
"So", said Magby, "These papers, I may as well read them as there's know point in having stolen them otherwise". Len ignored him and continued to focus on the road. But Magby's eyes widened at every word on the paper:

Freptember 16th 2300
This is a very important message. I hope you have successfully got rid of Magby. Good. This will be our first step towards success for the HaP organisation. If our race is to continue, we cannot allow the enemy to be our president! But, although we will have the whole of our race on our side, there is dangerous news. Our spys have located a huge gem. This gem is of course natural, but mother nature is on their side. In 30 days every human alive will turn into a pokemon! The gem is the source of this power, and we must destroy it. Our team is already halfway there right now. Once completed, we can set up our bases and rid Dreamcloud of pokemon forever! This is risky but it must be done. DO NOT LET THIS FALL INTO THE HANDS OF THE ENEMY

Yours sincerely-
HaP: Humans against Pokemon organisation.

"Oh... My...God", Magby screwed up his face, "You monkeymen really tick me off sometimes!!" Len gasped.
"Even me sir?"
"Esspeccialy you!! Set the zat-nav to the gem of power! We're going to kill every one of those pathetic organisms that I see!"...

...The two arrived in a large, illuminated cavern. The walls glowed like fireflys, huge icles and stalagmites stretching from the roof. It was beautiful. One question that Len had been wanting to think of but couldn't finally managed to escape from his lips. "Why exactly are we here mr president?" Magby took a long breath, and made a speech more serious then anything he'd ever said in his life. "You can quit calling me president NOW! Forget president, forget the word Order, forget government! The world is being run by psychotic ape-like creatures and I'm gonna stop it!"
"Magby, we're not psychotic!"Len boiled with rage.
"Yes Len, you are. Because every human that currently exists, has a thought that when the human is old enough will override all other thoughts blocking it. Kill pokemon. Or something. So thats why, I cannot trust you for much longer, and today will possibly have to kill you". Len shivered. Len cried. Len asked:
"I-, Isn't there a way to stop it?!"
"No, but just carry on moving until we get to the-
"I'm afraid you are too late ex president. We've got here first", magby stared, struck by horror. It was a huge crew of mechanised humans and monstrous drilling machines. "First, hand over the boy"
"No! He doesn't want to be taken!"
"Too bad, because your warping him. Boy, you'll go insane, come to us!" Magby panicked. There was silence. Len stayed petrified. "I know what that gem does, so if you really want him, take him!" Magbys eyes glowed light blue. len flew into the gem. "Wah?"Shouted Len. Hitting the gem didn't hurt. That thought wasn't interesting though. Len was more concerned about him developing green eyes, purple skin and an extra pair of legs...

Chapter 2-Planet Pokemon?- Up in about a day or so.

Ya, I want to turn into a pokemon and lets say all my pokemon run away from me. When I turn into a pokemon can I become a Tyrogue? And if I can evolve can I become later a Hitmonchan? Anyways, it was a good chapter and I cant wait for the next one!

Name: Ackmed Dunham
Pokemon: Yanmega (will evolve later), Licklicky, Electabuzz(will evolve later), Lileep(will evolve later), Absol and Matyke (will evolve soon).
Personality: He's what you might call...a little off. He is kind hearted but WILL NOT stand to be made little of. He can be completely vicious when facing someone who underestamates him, having his Pokemon continue to attack after his opponent's has fainted. He is usually rather rational, but caves to peer pressure.
Anything Else: Completely obsessive with catching his Shiny Hoppip. His dad released it when he was 10, and he has been looking for the past 3 years. He will stalk a lone Hoppip for days, hoping to lead to the his beloved pokemon.

Pokemon I turn into: Jumpluff

Right, you're in. Only one more trainer form, then they'll all be pokemon.
Pokelen, its either gonna be tyrogue or skorupi, coz that was your first pokemon listed.

I like Skorupi as a pokemon, not as me being that pokemon. I'd like Tyrogue please...

This seems like a really promising fic! Count me in!

Name: Ryan Spade
Pokemon: Glaceon (His partner), Roserade, Gengar, Flygon, Feraligatr, Typhlosion
Personallity: A quick thinker; He is very kind to his pokemon, and an adventurer type. He loves to run and explore things, and is very curious.
Anything else: Glaceon is out of its pokeball 95% of the time; only goes in when abosolutly neccesary. When it's out, it's usually on Ryan's shoulder or walking next to him.

OK, you're in, remember guys no more trainers now.
Chapter 2 cannot be up today as I am leaving in two minutes and won't return until 6 hours later :p

@Pokelen: Your Tyrogue, fine :)
@Shard: OK Then :).

Chapter 2-Planet pokemon?
"Waaaaah!"Moaned Len.
"What?"Said Magby.
"I wanted to be a Tyrogue-
"Oh fine then!" Said the Gem, turning him into a Tyrogue.
"Wait, I didn't want to be a pokemon in the first place".
"I couldn't care less, I just thought that throwing you there would break your Spinal cord so they wouldn't want you".
"OK, this is disturbing, I'm only around 3 feet, I'm nearly Naked and I don't know where my reproductive organs are anymore".
"I'm under 3 feet, I am Naked and I don't have any. Get over it-
"OK, the HaP squad are getting bored. Take the kid, we'll blow up the gem regardless". The HaP squad whipped out enourmous high tech Missile launchers and started to fire. A huge cloud of smoke engulfed the cave. "Are we going to do something about this?"Said Len.
"I guess I could. But they'll tire themselves out".
"Well, there is already cracks in the gem so-
"What?! OK, this is getting ridiculous"...
"Stand back or I will be forced to hurt you!" Said The HaP's first member. Len leapt into action and tried to trip him. Instead he swung him into a wall. "Wow, I'm underestimating my own power!"Len gradually felt more comfortable with risky attacks, first starting to use kicks an punches and eventually jumping from walls, using electrical charges and throwing to the roof. "They've got weapons, we'll need to be quicker!"
"Righto!" Len dashed from wall to wall crushing and smacking any HaP member in site. Magby took a missile launcher without much trouble, and managed to blast a way out. "They are trying to escape, bring in the Mega-Rampage1973!"
"Thats quite out of date", said Magby. Although the actual thing seemed to have tried in every way to look Grim, huge, terrifying and stronger than it really was. It was a 12 metre tall bulldozer like machine with caterpillar tracks and rusty Iron armour plates, with two cruel looking Metal hammers. "There may be a way to get inside", said Magby. Lens fist was engulfed in flames. He smashed through the plating of the machine without trouble. "Oh geez I could've done that", Groaned Magby. The two climbed into the vehicle and it wasn't long before they found the operator. "Don't even think about saying now when I ask you if I may borrow this".
"Ah, but you are just two short little primitive creatures. And I am big and strong and-
"Dead".
..."I didn't say that", Whispered Magby. A blanket of silence covered the area.
"I'm Gallade. Sorry for the awkward introduction. I'll help you whenever you need", The pokemon bowed, then dissappeared in a cloud of smoke. "Wait, come back we-
"He's gone Len. We've overwrited this thing so it'll explode. Its time to leave".
"Wait, we can't leave, they wrecked our car!"Cried out Len.
"Shoot", Magby thought for a moment, "This is incredibly risky, but we'll do it anyway". Magby pressed a red button on a small remote and in a flash of light, they were gone.
"Wow, it worked perfectly. We just need to find home", Magby and Tyrogue were in a large meadow. Blocking their path was a boy. He didn't speak at all, and his eyes were fixated on some moving object. "'Scuse me", said Len, "May we get through?"
"SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Keep quiet!"
"Look, we really need to get through!"Said Magby.
"Hoppy hoppy Hoppip!" Said a shiny Hoppip. It flew away. Quivering in rage, the boy turned around.
"I WAS SO CLOSE TO GETTING THAT BACK!!! YOU RUINED IT! Now you're gonna pay for what you just did!!!"...

Chapter 3- A short hop into a big disaster-Coming soonish.

Good chapter, I like it, though I am such an idiot.....lol. Can't wait for next chapter!

Chapter 3- A short hop into a big Disaster
"THATS IT!! I'M GOING TO SEND OUT ALL MY POKEMON AND MAKE THEM KILL YOU!! COZ YOUR A WILD POKEMON AND YOU CAN'T BULLY ME!"
"Go nuts", Said Magby, "I really don't care".
"Don't make fun of me! Jumpluff go!" Jumpluff appeared in a flash of light.
"Jumpluff!"Said the pokemon. Magby Sighed, then spat a tiny ball of fire. The impact was too much and Jumpluff flew away until returning to its pokeball.
"He was like, my best...Yanmega!!" The boy let out a wild tribal scream. Setting his finger on fire, Magby flicked the monster, setting it into a burst of licking flames. Yanmega wailed, then was returned into its pokeball. The battle carried on. Lickilicky, then Mantyke, then Electabuzz and finaly lilleep, all were put down without much trouble.
"NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! THATS IT, YOUR A POKEMON, AND I HAVE A POKEBALL, SO YOU SURRENDER NOW!"
"Actually", Remarked Magby, "I, too, have a pokeball. And I prefer you not to surrender", Both stood there, waiting for the other. "Wait a minute, you can't capture me!" Said the boy, "I am Ackmed Duckham, the Greatest guy alive! AND YOU WILL DIIIIEEE-
"Hyaaah!!" Len used a fire-powered uppercut, knocking the pokeball out of Ackmed's hand and onto the floor. He began to teater, then leapt for the pokeball. While in middair, Magby fired a red laser at Ackmed. The ball shook, then stopped. Magby grinned in Triumph.
"B-but, that...defies...all laws... of physics and pokeballs", Len stared in amazement.
"I like breaking things like that. He'll work for us now".
"Poor him. Mabye we should find his Shiny Hoppip".
"W...wha?"Magby gaped in amazement.
"A shiny Hoppip", Said Len.
"A shiny Hoppip", Whispered Magby.
"Whats so special about a shiny Hoppip?"
"The shiny Hoppip.... Can find what you want most instantly".
"And right now", said Len.
"I", Said Magby.
"Want"
"To see the HaP squad"
"A car"
"Shut up, and we'll get to the HaP squad", Said Magby, "Go! Ackmed!"
"Ackmed!"He chanted.
"Shoot, we changed him".
"Changed?"
"He thinks he's a pokemon", Groaned Magby, "And he will be at some point. Unless we get to HaP headquaters. Hoppip went that way. Lets go".

Missed half of chapter 3. Chapter 3 and Chapter 4-Timebomb, up shortly.

If you want pokemon I would like to be in your story. Nice start so far!

Name: Alex (Muck) Muckle
Pokemon: Grimer
Personallity: Is very kind and will put others before himself in most situations. Sometimes can become greedy if baited with the right thing. Mature most of the times but gets really annoyed really quick by dumb people/pokemon.
Anything else: Usted to be a human, always wanted to be a pokemon as soon as he heard of them. Traveled to the dreamcloud system when he found out people were turning into pokemon.

Back