• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Plasma Articuno

Jon Avery

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon *updated 8/19/13
• 4x Articuno EX
• 2x Tornadous EX
• 2x Thunderous EX
• 1x Snorlax
• 1x Keldeo EX
• 1x Lugia EX

Trainers
• 4x Juniper
• 3x N
• 3x Skyla
• 2x Shadow Triad
• 4x Catcher
• 4x Colress Machine
• 4x Team Plasma Ball
• 3x Tool Scrapper
• 4x Float Stone
• 1x Scramble Switch
2x Bicycle

Energy
• 4x Blend Energy LWFS
• 4x Prism Energy
• 4x Plasma Energy
• 3x Double Colorless
Strategy
My friend won a battle roads with a deck similar to this one. Articuno can get very very annoying very quickly. Let me know what I could do to improve this.

If you really want to use Articuno EX, then you should be running Articuno/Garbodor. The Pokemon line would look like this:

3 Articuno EX
3 Trubbish
3 Garbodor

Simple, but effective.

Jon Avery said:
Pokemon
• 3x Articuno EX
• 3x Tornadous EX
• 2x Thunderous EX
• 1x Mewtwo
• 1x Snorlax
• 1x Keldeo EX
• 1x Suicune PLB

Trainers
• 4x Juniper
• 3x N
• 2x Skyla
• 2x Shadow Triad
• 3x Catcher
• 4x Colress Machine
• 4x Team Plasma Ball
• 3x Tool Scrapper
• 4x Float Stone
• 1x Super Rod/Scramble Switch

Energy
• 4x Blend Energy LWFS
• 4x Prism Energy
• 4x Plasma Energy
• 3x Double Colorless
Strategy
Basic plasma deck use Articuno and Thounderous for early attack and can finish with Tornadous, mewtwo or Keldio. Suicune is there for safeguard and defence if I don't get started quick enough.

You have some pretty big flaws in this deck. This deck pretty much looks like a bunch of random attackers thrown together into a deck. Not to mention you run so much energy. Here's what I'm thinking for the Pokemon lines:
3 Articuno
3-0-3 Blastoise
2 Keldeo
1 Suicune

I'm saying... Articuno/Garbodor is the way to go.

You need to explain why Articuno / Garbodor would be better.~KA

wrags23 said:
I'm saying... Articuno/Garbodor is the way to go.

What would you see as a deck list for that? Just running 3 articuno EX, 3-3 Garbodor seem light to me but maybe if you could give me some play details I could better understand.

Back